Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
They crammed so many details into pro skater 3 its surreal. For example: breaking all of the glass on the cruise ship causes a different sea captain to beat up the old one and take his place. Theres also things like the bonus characters having different interactions when standing next to NPC's. I could go on, but I'd need to load it up again for myself to get it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
That sounds like something you were setting up this entire game. Has anybody else tried Simpsons skateboarding? Usually I just here that its bad and thats it.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Maybe he did the stunt himself after you left? He'd probably be able to do it, he's a pro skater. (I'm imagining a poorly matched up cutout of his face floating in front of the main character while a midi of 'crawling' plays in the background).

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Can we blame GTA3 for that? I remember games got a little faddy during the Ps2 era so they'd try and shoehorn stuff like that in. (actually I suppose that never really stopped).

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Mine arrived with all the pages, the thing's about as thick as the Bible. Its a good read too.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
There was a LP of THUG2 that was going on for a while but then it hit somthing I like to call "lets play dementia" where the videos stopped making sense, stopped following the main story and the comentators became so ironic to the point it became super hard to watch and then the LP died.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Didn't THUG2 have that amazing mod for it that added basically everything from every other Tony hawk game that came before it? Am I mixing that up with somthing else?

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I wonder why they chose russia? I personally imagine they were checking off places they hadn't visited in the series yet and thought it would be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I think the reason why the transfer failed was because there was a walkway on the other side instead of a ramp. Also the level looks different on story mode, whats that about?

• Locked thread