Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Doesn't look a thing like Bart Simpson anyway, where's his horrible bug-eyed grimace?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

This is so weird. I know I played this game, I know the final mission and remember doing it. But I don't remember any of this interim stuff at all. I basically remember the first level, Hawaii, and the final level. And nothing else.

Pretty much :same:. New York and San Diego sparked some vague memories but all of this Vancouver stuff has just been totally unfamiliar. OTOH, I definitely remember Moscow. Hoo boy.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Tombot posted:

I think the reason why the transfer failed was because there was a walkway on the other side instead of a ramp.

Yeah it was this. You had no quarter pipe to transfer to on the opposite side of the wall. Notice how in the successful attempt you transfer on the right third and not the middle.

• Locked thread