Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

chitoryu12 posted:

Apparently those pyramid ledges are a popular skate spot in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v88CtCINbl8

Sadly a huge number of the skate spots listed here in NYC are skateproofed in some way, with the exception of the brooklyn banks, which instead are being used for renovations and have been for quite a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

That last line in the opening cutscene takes a distinctly creepier tone if your Create-a-skater is a woman. The motions he makes at the same time doesn't help.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

I remember my parents searched around Manhattan for quite a while before they came across a compatible adapter for me to play THPS3 online with. I think it took exactly a month to start running into hackers.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Jamesman posted:

I crossed the 100 subscriber milestone, so thank you all very much. I'm not sure what my next target is going to be, but I'll be sure to annoy the gently caress out of you all by pimping it until you give me the validation I crave. In the meantime, keep subscribing and I'll keep trying to be a piece of poo poo that you somehow tolerate.

Slam City Jam is kind of a weird level. Like the Tampa Am, it's a competition, but while the Tampa Am was a section within the Tampa level, Slam City Jam is a level totally separate from Vancouver. It's also the shortest level with only one chapter and 5 goals (6 if you count the trick goal). To me, it feels like it's not utilized fully, and it woulda been nice to have more to do in a nice big skate arena like this. But considering one of the goals we do involved flying a lovely blimp around, maybe it's for the best they didn't try to come up with more stuff.

I should also note that I've finished recording the story and am working on the bonus levels, so there really isn't much longer to go for this LP.

The lovely blimp goal was Neversoft's directive, they wanted a vehicle mission for every level, so each level's designer had to cram one hamfistedly into their level whether they liked it or not.

• Locked thread