Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

oh man THUG, i remember this poo poo. pure '90s, with punks and sk8b0rding and everything :allears:

leetspeek, holy poo poo haha

Radio Free Kobold fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Apr 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

I didn't know Roswell was a level. Heh.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

I really hope we don't do any more favours for Eric after this. gently caress that guy so much.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

I guess you could say you're too cool for School II :cool:

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

Oh hey, the next level is Vancouver. I wonder how much of downtown I'll recognize?

There's the big hotel, the court, the art gallery...I guess the big round building is BC Place. Looks like we start out right at the Robson underground mall. Neato.

Radio Free Kobold fucked around with this message at 00:35 on May 11, 2018

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

That underground ice rink is actually a real thing.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

Heh, finding a house in Vancouver. Good luck Bart!

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

I'm a little disappointed you didn't show us the :krad: tricks you pulled to get the stat increases, but if it's just grinding (in game terms, not sk8rd00d terms) then whatever. Grind the big rail -> wallplant -> grind the other way -> wallplant would be kinda boring so

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

yeah, i get why you didn't include it

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

that's funny. i remembered the first level what with that sick gap over the bridge, and i remembered vancouver because i live here, but everything else is kinda a blur.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

if you do thug you might as well do thug2, i mean why not right

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Operation Deez"
"Deez what?"
"Deez Nutz!"
for some reason that's one of the only lines i remember

"i think bam wants to gently caress a tank"
c'mon man don't be silly nobody here would want to gently caress a tank, haha that's ridiculous i mean who would do that

Radio Free Kobold fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Jun 1, 2018

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

oh man that hangover line was some :krad: sk8s :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

racking up money in medical bills sounds pretty funny though

• Locked thread