Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Never too lazy to dance with the angels
I forget, is this the game where you can change a rail trick without hopping, or was that introduced in THUG 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

It took me way too long to connect 'Ralphie' with 'Triple Dog Dare'. I am ashamed.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Does anyone else get that small little gremlin in the back of your mind that just starts screaming and jabbering whenever James stands around talking about what he's about to do as a timer is ticking down?

... Just me? Oh.

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

I recognize there's no real urgency because of how generous the timers are, but on a visceral level timer=urgency=go go go WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE :rant: and I've yet to figure out how to turn that off.

• Locked thread