Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JordanStiva
Jan 14, 2015
I have an intense nostalgia for this game (basically the games 3-THUG2 really) but like said, I went back to play it recently and really struggled to get to grips with it after becoming so used to the Skate series for my skateboarding fix. I'm still a dab hand at 3 but I think that might just be muscle memory from the sheer hours I put into it.

Anyway, dug the first video and dug how you're tackling the gaps in a neat little sequential way. If you can pull that off in Moscow, then that'll be radical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanStiva
Jan 14, 2015
Man, I played the hell out of this game when I was younger but I have no recollection of the actual missions/goals being so...lazy. In my head, I remember things being way more involved than just "Get this score" or "do this trick"

• Locked thread