Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Anderson Dawes as Captain Francis Crozier
Captain of the HMS Terror and second in command of the expedition, Francis Crozier is a peerless sailor, but also an Irishman who has reached his glass ceiling in Her Majesty's Royal Navy. He's had to accept his second-class status without internalizing it even as he sees his accomplishments again and again go unrecognized and his expert advice unheeded. When disaster strikes the expedition and he finally has a chance to prove himself, will he be able to face down his many demons and rise to the challenge of saving his men?

Might be missing an obvious joke here, but the actor's name is Jared Harris. Anderson Dawes is his space anarchist character from The Expanse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU