Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Re: that spoiler alert are they gonna eat that monkey? :ohdear:

Missed the first two episodes but have them queued to record. I'm always down for some cannibalism with my period costuming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Okay I doubt this was the director's intent but I laughed really, really hard at the severed leg burial. I know it's all they had to bury but still. Just the leg all gussied up in a coffin with fake handles painted on the sides. Majestic.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Fartbox posted:

He will return

as GHOST SIR JOHN

If his ghost isn't just a fancy talking leg it can GTFO

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Milo and POTUS posted:

Photoshop his face on the leg

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Leaked image of Fitzjames vs Tuunbaq. :nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

That last episode was amazing. From what I've read about the book, it seems like the changes they made were for the better.

Tuunbaq also managed to really creep me out as it was dying/dead, it reminded me way too much of Sloth from The Goonies before then.