Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Can I stream this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Still on episode 7 please dont spoil me, but is there a map of the real world regions/trail that this took place?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Dammit I really don't want anything bad to happen to Francis and Fitzjames after that brotherhood scene. gently caress is his show good.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Dammit I really don't want anything bad to happen to Francis and Fitzjames after that brotherhood scene. gently caress is his show good.

:(

The last scene passed from sweet bromance to a little romantic. Still quite beautiful.

Noo friends don't leave Francis alone

I love this show beyond what I ever thought going into it. All the characters are nuanced and have substance. A lesser show would have made the commander who died a complete Michael from the office tit, but he was quite a good leader in his own way. Same with the typical theme of these sorts of shows showing the savagery of civilization, but a lot of the crews strength draws on rituals and traditions of the Navy in quite a wonderful way. One that contrasts the usual depiction of staunch traditionalism as a weakness.

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jun 24, 2018

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
What was the point of dressing up in forks for the bear?