Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChadSexington
Aug 12, 2004
I am so not competitive. In fact, I am the least non-competitive. So I win.

feedmyleg posted:

e: I don't know how the AMC streaming site works. I watched the first 2 episodes there, but don't have cable. Are they going to keep releasing episodes on their site for free in the same way like CW or does it go behind the "enter your cable provider" wall after using the first 2 as a tease?

My best guess is that only the first two episodes will be streamed for free (especially since they were also commercial-free for me.) Beyond that you’ll probably need to sign in with a cable provider to see further episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChadSexington
Aug 12, 2004
I am so not competitive. In fact, I am the least non-competitive. So I win.

zoux posted:

Also the Terror didn't get a best limited series nod, that went to uh The Alienist and Genius: Picasso

That's disappointing. Haven't seen the Alienist, but Genius: Picasso was boring as hell and a big step down from last season.