Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Applied to IAG as Zox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Diabetic, add discord to the OP. We have a channel for it: https://discord.gg/FpcuPXM

Channel is the Marvel Strike Force Quarantine Zone on Professional Gamers.

I’m enjoying this game. Shits expensive but the fact they have Xmen is all that matters to me. Let’s have some fun. And being it’s new, I think we all have plenty to discuss.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Diabetic, add discord to the OP. We have a channel for it: https://discord.gg/FpcuPXM

I’m enjoying this game. Shits expensive but the fact they have Xmen is all that matters to me. Let’s have some fun. And being it’s new, I think we all have plenty to discuss.

Added!

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.
Applied to IAG as Greywords

Slack Motherfucker
Aug 16, 2005

Pillbug
Applied to I Am Goon as Iadria

ImperialGuard
Jan 10, 2010
Applied to IAG as IG7.

Roach
Nov 23, 2007
Can't touch this
I think I got everyone in, let me know if I missed you

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

oh no

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m so sorry. Cell phones and anything associated with them are my weakness.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

Applied to I Am Goon as Agent Cody Banks

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Requested to join I Am Goon as PureRok.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Any hot tips for what to focus on out of each store? I've heard a lot of Gamora for blitz shop and thats about it.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
This game has too many currencies and I am furious I didn't get Quake during the event

Also applied to IAG

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 1, 2018

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

OxMan posted:

Any hot tips for what to focus on out of each store? I've heard a lot of Gamora for blitz shop and thats about it.

Thor seems a lot rarer now in the raid shop and is solid so get him whenever you see him. Gamora is probably the best out of blitz and I would definitely recommend Quake out of Arena. Maybe Drax after her, he got changed in the release patch and might be a good tank now.

Quake might only seem okay at first but her slow upgrades to last 2 turns and is then amazing.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I’m so sorry. Cell phones and anything associated with them are my weakness.

I'm with ICR on this. Ready to whale in another Marvel phone game.

Applied to IAG as Datasmurf.

Datasmurf fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 1, 2018

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
Goddamnit. This is fun. gently caress.

Sdoots SA in game, not high enough level to apply to an Alliance at the moment.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I made Marble Hebrons in this. So when the other guilds fill, pile in.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Requested to join I am Goon! as Malrubius

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

1) I like how this game forgets that I have all chat disabled every time I boot up.

2) As a Future Fight player I'm pretty used to sitting on my premium currency for months at a time because they periodically release big bundles that I needed to save up for. Is that likely not the case here? If it is, is there a particular amount I should look to float or should I just spend on the 50 or 100-cost energy refill every day and not worry about saving up?

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
So far the only thing they've done is a valentines day bundle that would get you daredevil and electra shards, both of which are farmable and also spending the cores on energy would get you more shards than the bundle. So, maybe they will do that, no way of knowing. I've been spending on energy and still making a positive in cores.

Tigs
Sep 22, 2004
Requested to join IAG as Wodje.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Sent a join request to IAG as Maltose.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Adult Sword Owner posted:

This game has too many currencies and I am furious I didn't get Quake during the event

Also applied to IAG

Don't worry, the Blitz events change constantly, so no one will get the character from just one event.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Sent a request to IAG as Dynali.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Sent request to IAG as Commander Beavis.

Roach
Nov 23, 2007
Can't touch this
IAG is full , I think someone posted about making another splinter above

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Start piling into Marble Hebrons. We have 21 slots open. Gonna whale out hard. Datasmurf get in here.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Sent request to Marble Hebrons as Namaer

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Doing a city/defenders team with Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones, with two out of Punisher, Elektra, or Spider-Man until I get Night Nurse and Iron Fist. Between Pun, Elektra and Spidermang, which two should my go to? All are two stars, and Punisher has that +damage to city allies, but Elektra seems be a real single target killer.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.
Requested Marble Hebrons as thatguyclint

Danlee
Dec 7, 2009
Applied to hebrons as myhotstepdad

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Namaer posted:

Doing a city/defenders team with Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones, with two out of Punisher, Elektra, or Spider-Man until I get Night Nurse and Iron Fist. Between Pun, Elektra and Spidermang, which two should my go to? All are two stars, and Punisher has that +damage to city allies, but Elektra seems be a real single target killer.

Punisher is decent for AOE damage, Elektra is good for huge single target damage. Spiderman is squishy as gently caress and only good for his stun.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I saw ICR made a guild and my programming/Stockholm syndrome kicked in and I'm already in.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Requested to join Marble Hebrons as Loten.

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
Added my name to the marble list as Gul Ski.

Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III
Requested to join MHs as Rah.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Applied to MH as Muus.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Can I have a list of all the current Alliances we have and the respective rosters so I can update the first post?

Roach
Nov 23, 2007
Can't touch this
I am Goon! Has 23 out of 24 members ( so spot for one more if anyway wants in )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Diabetic posted:

Can I have a list of all the current Alliances we have and the respective rosters so I can update the first post?

Just know the Marble Hebrons, lord of marvel games and Marvel Heroes extraordinaries, will let you know when the roster is full. We will keep this game alive through our trust funds.

• Locked thread