Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

your head is still attached they hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

So is your new spine made of some sort of alien supermetal, or just more dumb lovely bones. We paid for the best, damnit!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
What lie are you gonna tell people when they ask what happened to your neck

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

He lives! Jesus that scar is gnarly.

Are you any shorter than before?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Methanar posted:

I loving hate medicine

It actually owns and is cool

But also I work in an OR so :shrug:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lemming posted:

What lie are you gonna tell people when they ask what happened to your neck

Survived an assassination attempt by the internet.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pick posted:

Glad you lived, hope that some of the donations have helped. I've literally had like 10 avatars in the last 2 days so that should help too.

They did, I noticed a sharp uptick in revenue! Thank you very much, it is greatly appreciated!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Should've let you keep the hunks of shattered spine so you could hand them out as rewards to your Patreon donors.

high six
Feb 6, 2010
I bet goons would have paid a lot of money to watch a stream of your surgery so don't forget that for next time.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lowtax is obviously unkillable, much like his forums

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

lowtax i don't even know you but you've brought me a lot of laughs and happiness directly and indirectly so i'm very glad you're alive!!!!!!!!! i'll butcher a rabbit on my goon altar in celebration

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Zeroisanumber posted:

Should've let you keep the hunks of shattered spine so you could hand them out as rewards to your Patreon donors.

Read the post you tit

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

basic hitler posted:

lowtax i don't even know you but you've brought me a lot of laughs and happiness directly and indirectly so i'm very glad you're alive!!!!!!!!! i'll butcher a rabbit on my goon altar in celebration

Rabbit............ Hill????

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Lol, like anyone would go through the effort of becoming a surgeon and not keep all the bones for themselves

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
How long until you can get back to hookers and blow responsible adulthood?

mindstorm
Jan 28, 2011

Smellrose
It is good that you are conscious and that 6 weeks of being out-of-commission doesn't mean 6 weeks of total unconsciousness and inability to care for one's bodily functions.

Also get a shitload of that hospital apple juice and jello.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Dear Richard,

I am glad you survived your ordeal and I am glad my mediocre donation has helped in this endeavor.

Sincerely,

T. Slurpee, A Random Internet Person

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Still doing a prayer. Recovery from that surgery can be rough. Close call on the broken vertebrae, though. Glad you didn't die. <3

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm glad you're not dead boss.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Please continue to not die for the foreseeable future, Mr. Tax.

I gave at the office donated a month ago, and bought someone a new title a few days ago to channel more money, but can't donate again for the moment, due to an unforeseen incident in my own household costing twice my average monthly income to cover this month happening yesterday morning.

Hopefully I'll be able to do so again asap.

Keep not dying. That's going to be a totally schway scar.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lemming posted:

Lol, like anyone would go through the effort of becoming a surgeon and not keep all the bones for themselves

The Internet demands literal blood sacrifice, a surgeon should know that.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Lowtax posted:

Survived an assassination attempt by the internet.

To be fair, you did try to murder it first.

NEED MORE MILK posted:

also is your neck shorter now like some kind of bizarro African lady?

The doctors wouldn't let Lowtax keep the bones because that African lady bought them.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Yaaay! Glad you pulled through. That looks pretty gnarly!

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I am glad you are still alive and look forward to hopefully seeing some real funny "Lowtax on industrial strength pain meds" posts while you recover.

Hope we raised enough money so that your new neck is made out of good steel and not a rusted out oldsmobile's hubcaps.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Zeroisanumber posted:

The Internet demands literal blood sacrifice, a surgeon should know that.

Lowtax paid a Bonetax.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

axeil posted:

Hope we raised enough money so that your new neck is made out of good steel and not a rusted out oldsmobile's hubcaps.

No cheap Chinese steel dumped into Lowtax's neck! Good US Pittsburgh steel only! U-S-A! U-S-A!

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Congrats on the extremely metal scar op and also living

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Read the post you tit

I'm glad you lived.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Congrats Rich ! !

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
lmfao imagining the doctors reaction to being asked if you could keep the vertebrae also thank you for not dying

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

good job, lowtax

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Lowtax as a fellow hosed up neck haver I feel for you. Your forums have been a huge influence on my life for over a decade. Please keep not dying.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
My friend got his gall bladder removed shortly before xmas and I told him I bet the surgeon was gonna keep his gallbladder and set it in lucite and give it to his spoiled brat kids for xmas.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Lemming posted:

They're probably making a killer soup stock out of Lowtax's bones as we speak.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
fkn a

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
Not being able to keep your bone shards to dispose of them in the most metal of ways via a blowtorch is a total gyp.

My next idea for a donation drive is really good: Goons donate $10 and proof they donated a unit of blood at the local blood bank. All the names go in a pot, then three are selected at random and sent a tee shirt.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Dear Richard,

I am glad you survived your ordeal and I am glad my mediocre donation has helped in this endeavor.

Sincerely,

really queer Christmas, A Random Internet Person

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
just in time for halloween lowtax

you can do the old columbian necktie pinata trick where you eat a candy and it falls into their bag

freak

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

If you were to sneeze but cover your nose and mouth, would your neck hole, like, blow out :barf: Pls, do not attempt to find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Social Animal
Nov 1, 2005

So did they bust out a blowtorch to fuse it or what?

• Locked thread