Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Team: The Buffalo Bills

Record: 9-7

What sucked:
The Nathan Peterman experience. The complete lack of a passing game. Our anonymously bad receivers all dying and being replaced by other anonymously bad receivers. Mike Tolbert. The stretch of games mid-season where we got blown out every week for three weeks(or was it four?) Eric Wood being forced to retire for his own well-being.

What was good:
We made the playoffs for the first time in 18 years because the Bengals pulled a win out of their asses. Shady still owns, Kyle Williams got to go to the playoffs, did I mention we made the playoffs? We even scored points in the playoffs!(3)
Right, what else? Oh, the defense was pretty good. Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer ended up being a way better safety duo than anyone expected. We beat the Colts in OT in a blizzard in a game quarterbacked by Joe Webb. We played in the Wild Card round of the playoffs!

Most Disappointing Player:
Wide receiver. Jordan Matthews? Kelvin Benjamin? Andre Holmes? Zay Jones? Pick one.

Unexpectedly Good:
Micah Hyde, with an honorable mention to Jordan Poyer. Seriously, Micah Hyde owns, and he is real, and he is my friend.

Draft Needs:
The Bills finally rid themselves of noted good-but-not-great quarterback Tyrod Taylor as though he's a monkey's paw or a dirty diaper, and I assume they aren't stupid enough to try and sell us on A.J. McCarron and Nathan Peterman 2: Electric Pick-sixaloo. Hopefully they don't trade up to 5 to pick Josh Allen.
Other than the obvious, we bizarrely purged our roster of wide receivers and corners, so we need those. Also linebackers. Also a center.

Hopes for 2018:
I don't know, it's probably too much to ask, but it would be cool if we not only made the playoffs, but scored more than 3 points in them. Like, 7? Baby steps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread