Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Team: Los Angeles Rams

Record: 11-5

What sucked:
The playoff loss to Atlanta, 2 really stupid fumbles snowballed with other mistakes by the end and the Rams laid a big turd on the field by the end

What was good:
Sean McVay and Wade Phillips have given the Rams their best coaching in 20 years
Jared Goff looked like a real quarterback
They won the division and made the playoffs for the first time in 13 years
Number 32 last year in offense to number 1 this year
Todd Gurley had an MVP caliber season
Aaron Donald

Most disappointing player:
Sammy Watkins, I still wanted him to stick around though

Unexpectedly good:
The entire team, I had them pegged for another losing season and they completely blew me away all season

Best moment:
Beating the Seahawks in Seattle week 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJr-Wo6T0Y

Draft needs:
WR, LB, Depth/Future O-Line starters

Hopes for 2018:
Making the playoffs with an actual playoff win this year. Rams completely redid the offense last year and are bringing back pretty much everyone, but Watkins and Matt LaFleur, they should be as good or better next year with the continued development of Goff. They are going all in on this defense this year with Wade Phillips asking they focus on acquiring better corners which Les Snead did at the expense of losing linebackers. Suh will be great next to Donald. NFC West could be really competitive with the emergence of Jimmy G, RWBS and maybe Sam Bradford being good and playing a full season? The NFC as a whole will be a bloodbath this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread