Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Team: Houston Texans

Record: 4-12

What sucked: Holy gently caress, injuries. I mean, gently caress. Every important player not named DeAndre Hopkins or Jadeveon Clowney got some sort of terrible season-ending injury, and they just. Kept. Happening.

What was good: Every game started by Deshaun Watson (barring the Kansas City game) was a win and/or a fun game. Even the losses were edge-of-your-seat exciting!

Most disappointing player: Corey Moore. Before he got hurt, he had a chance to show if he was an acceptable replacement for A.J. Bouye. He was not an acceptable replacement.

Unexpectedly good: How quickly Watson became the toast of the NFL. Here's a timeline:
Week 1: Ugh, why isn't Watson starting?
Week 2: I think it's too soon for Watson to start.
Week 3: It's too early to say Watson is good.
Week 4: Is Watson really that good?
Week 5: Oh my God, Watson is really good!

Best moment: Why Tennessee hired Mike Vrabel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZWdMI27qLk

Draft needs: Offensive linemen and a free safety. Oh, and a backup QB if we can get one.

Hopes for 2018:
1) No major contributor gets a season-ending injury
2) Get the the AFC Championship Game, at the very least
3) Bob McNair is visited by three ghosts that convince him to change his ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread