Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Tennessee

Negatives: our coaching was pretty loving terrible and our offensive scheme was laughable. Matt cassel started a game. Our wide recievers didn't play well the playoffs. On the subject of laughable offensive schemes:

http://m.titansonline.com/video/videos/Terry-Robiskie-on-Play-Calling-Philosophy-/cc8d2be0-9d46-4ec0-8e05-c6618aed408e

Positives: we fired the bad coaches and hired an modern offensive coordinator, yay! We won an exciting playoff game, yay! We didn't completely embarass ourselves against the patriots, yay! We swept indy and jacksonville too. Yay.

Most disappointing player would be between eric decker and corey davis. I think CD showed what he can be against oakland and new England, and with actual training camp and practice time he'll be good to go. So I'll go with decker who had the great td against kc and was otherwise a total nonentity.

I was pleasantly surprised by wes woodyard and adoree jackson, who i expected to be a lot rawer. He progressed well as the season went along.

Best moments are mariotas touchdown to himself and mariota stiff arming barry church into the dirt to clinch a playoff spot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dud1tXbCZKU

We need linebackers and edge rushers in the draft. Another wr to replace decker at the back of the WR room and insurance for jack conklin.

Hopefully in 2018 we win the division and marcus gets back to ballin. Also i hope the new unis are good and powerful and do not have a flaming thumbtack on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread