Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer

Since Donnie decided April would be National Sexual Assault Awareness Month, here in GiP it'll be Piss Tape Awareness Month.

MODNOTE: I'm doing some Spring cleaning. I'd like to remind everybody that we have a wonderful Dad Thread and a very disused Drunk Thread if you want to continue off-topic discussions. Hot takes are fine but if it's not a current event and we spend a page on it it should go somewhere else. Thank you!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Mar 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ITS NOT APRIL YET FUCKERS, NOT FOR ANOTHER 4 HOURS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Do not talk about PEDOPHILES its apparently a TOUCHY subject!!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hi all please read the OP so I don't have to pee pee smack you tia namaste

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
I got 7 more hours of March you thieving bastard.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hi all please read the OP so I don't have to pee pee smack you tia namaste

look at this guy thinking he can just walk into a job and pretend he's trump lmao

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
Make Syria Great Again

https://twitter.com/aronlund/status/980181119319539712

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

you know drat well that Trump read the headline that said "U.S. commits additional $200 million to support early recovery efforts in Syria" and nothing else

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Getting mad at people who make products or work with kids for being into diddling children is like being mad at Marines for being prone to violence. Yeah, no poo poo you're hosed up in the head; you're the kind of guy whose job relies on understanding the brain of seven-year-olds and you're one of the top twenty in your field. People in that industry (and teachers and daycares) should be treated like people with clearance--they have to report certain actions and behaviors etc, or an investigation might discover it and you'll lose your 'work around kids' clearance.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Getting mad at people who make products or work with kids for being into diddling children is like being mad at Marines for being prone to violence. Yeah, no poo poo you're hosed up in the head; you're the kind of guy whose job relies on understanding the brain of seven-year-olds and you're one of the top twenty in your field. People in that industry (and teachers and daycares) should be treated like people with clearance--they have to report certain actions and behaviors etc, or an investigation might discover it and you'll lose your 'work around kids' clearance.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

:eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop::eyepop: :eyepop::eyepop: :eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm glad the Bengals lost

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

greatest hits of the last CE thread

god what a moron

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
hey EBB spring clean this

……………………„„-~^^~„-„„_
………………„-^*'' : : „'' : : : : *-„
…………..„-* : : :„„--/ : : : : : : : '\
…………./ : : „-* . .| : : : : : : : : '|
……….../ : „-* . . . | : : : : : : : : |
………...\„-* . . . . .| : : : : : : : :'|
……….../ . . . . . . '| : : : : : : : :|
……..../ . . . . . . . .'\ : : : : : : : |
……../ . . . . . . . . . .\ : : : : : : :|
……./ . . . . . . . . . . . '\ : : : : : /
….../ . . . . . . . . . . . . . *-„„„„-*'
….'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '|
…/ . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . .|
../ . . . . . . . .'/ . . . . . . .'|
./ . . . . . . . . / . . . . . . .'|
'/ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . \ . . . . . . . . . .|
'| . . . . . . \„_^- „ . . . . .'|
'| . . . . . . . . .'\ .\ ./ '/ . |
| .\ . . . . . . . . . \ .'' / . '|
| . . . . . . . . . . / .'/ . . .|
| . . . . . . .| . . / ./ ./ . .|

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The next ones going through are for a day at a time if we want to continue.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I predict that Donnie starts openly praising Assad again.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850681&pagenumber=111&perpage=40#post482692851

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
He stole my joke from the top of that page. :mad:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm glad the Bengals lost

I appreciate this.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

FWIW, the SOF community is super pissed about this. YPG/SDF have been better and more reliable allies than any other faction in this horrible region.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
These new mods are loving poo poo up in a hurry

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

pantslesswithwolves posted:

FWIW, the SOF community is super pissed about this. YPG/SDF have been better and more reliable allies than any other faction in this horrible region.

The Kurds always get betrayed. :(

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

The Kurds always get betrayed. :(

I really hoped we wouldn’t gently caress them over, yet again, and here we are.

It’s just loving sad.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

You okay buddy? Need to talk?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

LongDarkNight posted:

I got 7 more hours of March you thieving bastard.

Put on farcry 5 and it'll be a forgotten problem.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

I just want everyone to realize I'm not the dude talking about pedophile steaks. That's notorious poser GoGoGadgetChris

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

GoGoGadget posted:

I just want everyone to realize I'm not the dude talking about pedophile steaks. That's notorious poser GoGoGadgetChris

I did think that was you so thanks for clearing your name

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Anyone else excited/terrified about the Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump meeting? It’s not gonna be too long now.

And we still don’t have a Korean ambassador, or much of the State Departments senior staff. Practically none, actually.

This could be great, could be horrible.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

GoGoGadget posted:

Speaking of mistaken identity, I'm impressed that Isis Love never changed her stage name. Never let the terrorists win, I frequently say.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Anyone else excited/terrified about the Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump meeting? It’s not gonna be too long now.

And we still don’t have a Korean ambassador, or much of the State Departments senior staff. Practically none, actually.

Kim is gonna play the demented mango like a cheap fiddle and make a diplomatic laughingstock of him/us on the world stage. Donnie Dumbass lost the game by even thinking he could bigly Art Of The Deal and agreeing to the meeting. That alone is enough validation for the pursuit of nukes that it's a win for Best Korea already.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Caufman posted:

Speaking of mistaken identity, I'm impressed that Isis Love never changed her stage name. Never let the terrorists win, I frequently say.

The International Secret Intelligence Service changed their name :(

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

boop the snoot posted:

The International Secret Intelligence Service changed their name :(

Aren't they on a island or something this year? Wonder how long they're gonna keep up the whole coma thing.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I feel sorry for the guy translating POTUS into Korean. That's gotta be hard to process.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Lol shim holding out hope that a meeting of the minds between demented manlets could ever be great

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Lol shim holding out hope that a meeting of the minds between demented manlets could ever be great

You do know there's multiple definitions of great, right?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

It has been clear for a while that any strategy we've thrown at the North Korea problem hasn't worked. It's probably a good time for an alternate strategy, something that nobody else has really thought of before.

I don't think Trump's approach of just winging it is the right one though :v:

I bet the meeting never happens.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

It has been clear for a while that any strategy we've thrown at the North Korea problem hasn't worked. It's probably a good time for an alternate strategy, something that nobody else has really thought of before.

I don't think Trump's approach of just winging it is the right one though :v:

I bet the meeting never happens.

Not until Ambassador Rodman schedules it, anyway.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

PSY would be a better peacemaker than Trump.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Remember the time Bill Clinton just flew to North Korea and got a hostage released?

How funny would it be if he did the same thing and got them to denuclearize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Only Trump could go to Korea. --Vulcan proverb

• Locked thread