Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
What’s on a good PM resume?
I worked with a ton of different clients while running my own company for half a decade, and I’m looking for more metrics than people managed.

I can’t just say I did projects early over and over, because then it looks like I misbudgeted time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

LinkedIn and indeed were absolutely terrible in finding pmjobs in Q3 & Q4 for me. Is it true that most companies I need a PM can’t realize they need one?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

What solution did you end up going with?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

How hard is the PMP compared to like, the SATs?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Fewer total projects means fewer approval processes. Lumping things together when related is often a good idea.

Where do people find new project management cakes? LinkedIn puts general project management and construction management as the same title, which is frustrating.