Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

As far as the interview process, that's going to vary widely by company. Some will do one interview, some will do a bazillion for any position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

Thoguh posted:

The current PMP exam is really easy if you actually have a PM background and do some prep for it so 30 hours would do it. It only has a reputation for being hard due to a combination of what it used to be and the fact that a lot of people who try and take it don’t actually have PM experience and try to get it just to get through resume filters.

I took it....12+ years ago (I think it was 2011) and didn't find it too hard. I know they changed format sometime after that...did it get easier?