Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Make Turdfuzz the official April thread u cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Weeping Wound posted:

well so long as we didn't miss it

nah trump 420 was insanely good, i think it was the nunberg poo poo?

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Quisinart posted:

I'm a new trump poster.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i want the 20th post on this page

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

too soon

... he's dead, right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

added 2 op

Quisinart
Mar 3, 2002

Thank you for making me feel welcome

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

“We had spent a lot of time looking for diverse voices in terms of people of color and people from different religions and even people with a different perspective on gender,” Ms. Dungey said. “But we had not been thinking nearly enough about economic diversity and some of the other cultural divisions within our own country. That’s been something we’ve been really looking at with eyes open since that time.”

Abc/disney: fragile poor whiles will pay us to make them feel good about their racism

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
make
cspam
great
again

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This thread is gonna have to earn my 5 vote. Get busy.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

me once I accidentally get into any non-cspam thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXq5OV-1qJg

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Office Pig posted:

too soon

... he's dead, right

He is alive my friend. He is alive.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jesus is like a solid 6' 8" here?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

villanova has like a bazillion 3s

appearance isnt everything

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
WTF Turdfuzz is the real terump op

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
due to the lack of traffic and declining rate of completed entries for the C-SPAM Gunpla Challenge, we have relocated the challenge to ADTRW's Gunpla Thread. But that doesn't mean C-SPAM is getting left out, I want each and every Trump Thread poster to submit an entry for the next challenge. The rules are simple, purchase any Gundam Plastic Model, and build, paint and customize it to fit the theme of the Challenge!

The theme for the April/May Gunpla Challenge is represent your local state/province/prefecture! What does your home state, province or prefecture mean to you? How could it be represented in the form of a five inch tall plastic robot? The only limit is your imagination! Gundam models are snap-together, and require no glue or special tools. Don't be intimidated by the competition, while some extremely talented modelers have entered before, we also have complete novices! I've only painted two Gundam kits before. People of all skill levels are welcome!

Everybody get to work, entries are due early May-ish! The winner receives pride in a job well done and esteem in the eyes of their fellow posters, also, every entry wins!

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
Make the loving tweet you fat bitch

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

thank you sir

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

add

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
gently caress this thread voted 1

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Real hurthling! posted:

“We had spent a lot of time looking for diverse voices in terms of people of color and people from different religions and even people with a different perspective on gender,” Ms. Dungey said. “But we had not been thinking nearly enough about economic diversity and some of the other cultural divisions within our own country. That’s been something we’ve been really looking at with eyes open since that time.”

Abc/disney: fragile poor whiles will pay us to make them feel good about their racism

haha

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Will you motherfuckers make up your goddamn minds?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lmao @ those lame rear end glasses

NERD!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

HELLO GOOD EVENING i love u all

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the paradigm shift posted:

Will you motherfuckers make up your goddamn minds?

trump cant make up his mind so why should we?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

already had this poo poo in my op
sadd

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

make
cspam
great
again

C-SPAM Is Already Great

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Turdfuzz for eternal OP

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hes bad

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

trump cant make up his mind so why should we?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe posted:

hes bad

trump, i mean

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Guy Goodbody posted:

due to the lack of traffic and declining rate of completed entries for the C-SPAM Gunpla Challenge, we have relocated the challenge to ADTRW's Gunpla Thread. But that doesn't mean C-SPAM is getting left out, I want each and every Trump Thread poster to submit an entry for the next challenge. The rules are simple, purchase any Gundam Plastic Model, and build, paint and customize it to fit the theme of the Challenge!

The theme for the April/May Gunpla Challenge is represent your local state/province/prefecture! What does your home state, province or prefecture mean to you? How could it be represented in the form of a five inch tall plastic robot? The only limit is your imagination! Gundam models are snap-together, and require no glue or special tools. Don't be intimidated by the competition, while some extremely talented modelers have entered before, we also have complete novices! I've only painted two Gundam kits before. People of all skill levels are welcome!

Everybody get to work, entries are due early May-ish! The winner receives pride in a job well done and esteem in the eyes of their fellow posters, also, every entry wins!

i bought a ghost in the shell plastic toy imported from JAPAN as a gift and i feel hella ripped off paying 40 loving canadian smackers for a little lovely thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I went on a nice hike today :)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

done

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
we're simulating what his hectic cabinet is like in live time

its very meta

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hi everybody, how was the President's brain today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I keep trying to post and the post button vanishes

• Locked thread