Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
#1 Son has a new job welding up television production trucks, and I couldn't be happier for him. :)

Middle Son just got dumped by his girlfriend of ~3 years, and I couldn't be sadder for him. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
"On this episode of B Is For ButcherBuild, I'm going to take this totalled, salvage-titled car with blown airbags and obvious crash-structure damage, and add a ROCKET BUNNY WIDEBODY KIT!!!!!1 Stay tuned!"

I mean, I like living vicariously through other people dicking around in their garages, and Chris seems like an awesome dude, but come on.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Sucks about the car, but glad you're (mostly) okay.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

The Door Frame posted:

I really miss who I was before my psychotic break. The fit, young man who was ambitious and determined; not the doughy, anxious, lazy rear end I am now

I almost want to go back onto the feedback loop meds that put me into a state of hypomania for years. I worked 12 hour days in 3 different jobs and lifted hardcore everyday, I was in school and I had 2 real jobs. Sure, I don't have to worry about going into full blown mania or a deep depression anymore, but this even mood isn't going nearly as well as I thought it would

I so envy your current stability. I'm between medications right now and just sitting here at the bottom of the well.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Just be glad your barriers are physical and not psychological.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Got a call first thing this morning from my psychiatrist's office; insurance won't pay for the meds she prescribed me a week ago. Had to go back in for a re-consultation so we could try something else. I just want to be whole and feel good again, damnit. :smith: I should probably buy some weed.

Also, I really wish it would stop snowing.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
CarGuruRich Rebuilds just bought a flood-totalled P85D. This is gonna be fun.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Another one?

Yes. He just livestreamed it a few hours ago.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Well, poo poo. Just found the video. I was assuming you had just now discovered the saga of Dolores.

Hopefully this one won't be as bad as Dolores was, but that one was very much a learning experience for everyone involved. Dude is nuts for tackling another flooded Tesla.

I only discovered Dolores last month (I was linked to it from Samcrac or something), but I immediately subscribed and binge-watched everything he's put up (including his rants :allears:).

He promises to do a better job documenting this one so we can watch in real time. (He didn't start his channel until after Dolores was finished.)

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Tonight's the night, boys.

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Hah I was just cased for burglary. Fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I get to re screen my giant porch oh my god it's so fun

its not

More or less fun than shoveling snow?

• Locked thread