Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The Door Frame posted:

Should I be "that guy" and put a tap handle on my shifter? My Capri is trashy enough, but I don't know how hard I should lean into it

ALL THE loving WAY, AND THEN KEEP GOING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Rhyno posted:

But still not as bad as the prequels!

i just realized i need a gif macro of SAY SOMETHING BOUT THE PREQUELS BITCH from the new Natalie Rap

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

Somehow I had no idea said new Natalie Rap existed.

As much as I enjoy Brooklyn Nine-Nine, it's really put a damper on Samberg's other projects. TLI has kinda just fizzled so this one went largely unnoticed by pretty much everyone.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Rhyno posted:

Indiana's meth power is nearly untouchable.

Doesn't Cali still do a bunch of PCP? You ever see someone fight while on PCP?

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The reason EGTs don't run is always a split intake tube too, shame you missed it.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Rhyno posted:

This is the third or fourth non running EGT I've tried to own. I think someone mentioned that the last time.

Pretty much any time someone mentions an EGT I involuntarily shout SPLIT INTAKE TUBE or PULL MOTOR INSTALL IN FESTIVA, often both.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

In my experience the type of person who'd instigate a situation that led to such a scene is not often a great person to work with so you probably dodged a bullet. I hope you smiled back.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Adiabatic posted:

Wait hold on. A fitbit themed versa, or is there a new fitbit called the versa?

e: just looked it up... thank god there's no fitbit themed nissan yet.

that could work tho, like you know how fitbits let you know you've been sitting too long and it's time to go run or stretch? My nissan did that by breaking

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 18, 2018

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

veiled boner fuel posted:

Anyone got any recommendations for wheels for an F-150, probably 18x9. Looking for something that is off roadey and not douchebroey/mall crawley and from my looking so far the odds are stacked against me.

I always thought the Enkei ST6 would look bitchin on a late model F150.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

But does it do jumps?

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

iwentdoodie posted:

Brain problems, iirc.

Also, I gotta ask this. Does there exist a person in every office that everyone loving loathes (except their immediate superior) and doesn't get the loving hint to change how they act?

Because if this gently caress blows their goddamn nose while standing behind me again, I'm going to catch charges.

You mean like a guy who asks you basic questions about his job (which he's had about as long as I've been alive) and then throws his hands up and says 'whatever' at your answer, constantly makes ridiculous messes in the shop, doesn't clean up and then forgets he made them while bitching about what a broken down old shithole our (built in 2012) shop is, pulls his chair back 8-15 feet when he sits down to lunch and then loudly open-mouth chews and talks behind you with a mouth full of sandwich, puts a respirator on and throws the extractor fans on full bore if you so much as fart in the shop but gets mad when you do the same while he's gassing you out running the one pre-emissions truck (which is also not running great and burns your drat eyes if you run it more than a few seconds inside) we have without so much as cracking a door, uses a whole bag of rags (normally a 3 week supply) and a couple gallons of brakleen to do 3 wheel seals, is constantly salty at the fact that we call parts based on manufacturers' and legislated specs (with reasonable leeway for stuff likely to wear out before next inspection or tires that won't be retreadable if run to legal limits) rather than 'I don't like this part, load the shotgun' and just greets every day and everyone he meets with a downtrodden, gently caress my life attitude?

No idea what you're on about, bud.

(E: actually this guy isn't as bad as a couple of the drivers but he's the one I see every day so, top of mind and all that)

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Apr 24, 2018

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Previa_fun posted:

I can't wait for USB-C to become more widespread simply because it's orientation agnostic. I can't wait to be able to plug my phone in in the dark without awkwardly stabbing at the port half a dozen times like a virgin on prom night.

Micro USB 3.0 is even worse.

cut a notch in the plastic on the cable end so you can tell which side is up by feel

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

If I ever buy new iron I'm basically gonna do a major powertrain mod like a blower or w/e right out of the gate to void the warranty so thoroughly as to stop myself even being tempted to take it back to the dealer for anything but recall work. gently caress dealerships.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I've learned that a "Gingerbread House Music" link is never a good idea.

• Locked thread