Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Oh man, I'm selling literally everything spare right now to fund my car shenanigans. Car parts, tech junk, spare tools. Now someone just needs to buy our Fiesta ST...

the spyder fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Caught the bug going around our office. I haven't been this wrecked by a head cold in years. Can barely look at the screen because of the headache/light sensitivity. Drinking whisky because I'm not sure I could feel much worse right now. lol This will probably backfire on me.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
drat it I poured good stuff and I can't event taste it. What a waste.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
A second Synology NAS tucked at my parents house and built in backup. Crash plan was my go-to recommendation for years. Anyone using Backblaze?

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Taxes were done last month and I received my federal refund in ~7 days. State however is a different story, as I received a letter informing me our paperwork had an error and voided our eligibility for receiving the "kicker" Oregon issued this year. I need to review the errors and appeal the rejection.Shame on me for trusting a new provider and not thoroughly reviewing the paperwork before submitting. Lesson learned. At the same time, I caught an error on last years return in my favor and have filed an amendment have that corrected. It was either turbotax not filling in a box or me missing a check box. We'll see how long that takes. Regardless, it's all going to pay off debt in prep for a house purchase this summer.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Rhyno posted:

My wife arranged to buy half of a cow today.

I hope you have a giant freezer or two. We bought 1/4 and it cost roughly ~$700. Thankfully I did my research (unlike my neighbor) and specified exactly what cuts I wanted. He did not and ended up with 70lb of ground beef.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
drat I want Fried Chicken now.

• Locked thread