Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Rhyno posted:

LoL, maybe two years ago. This is for the job I really want too so I am stoked. And it's not group crap like GM is doing. One on one interview, Fort Wayne Metals in production, $16 to start, $19 upon completion of training (60 days) with overtime and quarterly bonus. Entry level tops out at $21.79, my friend who recommended me is making $26.74.

HYPE.

Sounds like a good place to start. Good luck.

What do you mean by group crap that GM is doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Larrymer posted:

I fat fingered my daughter's SSN when filing my taxes. I noticed I hadn't gotten my return yet so I looked into why. I never got the email that the feds rejected it. Close call.

Something is going on with my state taxes this year. I got my federal refund but my state has been under review since February. I use a local accounting firm so its on them, I just need to follow up. Refund is so small that I don’t really care.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

Seminal Flu posted:

I just got my first full frame DSLR. Holy poo poo, it makes my APS-C look like poo poo balls.

It's a well-used 5D mkii, replacing a 60D. I've had nothing but good luck with my series of Canon APS-C bodies, but man, if I had known the full-frame was this much better, I would have changed earlier. And I'm still 2 generations from the stuff they're making now.

Holy gently caress don’t post that in the Dorkroom.

I just got my second full frame camera, a Sony A7III. If you read the mirrorless thread you would think its garbage and full frame is worthless.

• Locked thread