Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Yeah don't be afraid to lift weights. Just don't try to be a powerlifter maybe, and make sure your form is good.

I do a lot of bike riding so I'm pretty thin and in pretty good shape, but this winter I finally got around to lifting some weights. I definitely feel and look a little better than usual, and am getting fairly close to my goal race weight. I'll be 35 in a few months- the only thing you'll regret is not starting earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Yes those are my bike rids and tacos. Some friends of mine did a greek gyro bike tour of town recently that involved 4 stops and 4 gyros, and while I like gyros 4 of them in an afternoon sounds pretty horrible. However, it inspired me to plan a taco tour, which is 10 stops, but seems much more manageable.

https://www.strava.com/routes/12847503

Unfortunately, in order to make it a thing anyone can do at any time (and I plan to make the whole route a strava segment), it leaves out the carts/trucks because they don't have fixed locations or hours. Although there's one I could probably put in there since they're at the same brewery like 4 days a week all summer.

Yesterday's tacos

jamal fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Apr 29, 2018

• Locked thread