Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
someone post the old coal power plant tha we're booting back up to support Bitcoin or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

gas this loving thread

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

GoldStandardConure posted:

that seems like it would unfairly punish the posters who are accidently posting bad in an attempt to punish those who are deliberately posting bad.

gas it twice

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

bell jar posted:

I agree with JBP on fallout 4, this is how i explained it to my coworker: trash game, bad mechanics, awful plot, uninteresting settlements mechanism, constantly buggy, 316 hours played 10/10 would buy again

hello father, it's me the father your son

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

so is Australia's Consumer Guarantee some kind of new set of steam power words

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Tried to get a few very bad games refunded but Steam is just pointing to the 'two weeks' disclaimer.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Gentleman Baller posted:

Don't use any of the refund options in support. That's automatic. File a proper support ticket and use the ~magic words~. If you're not pushing it/are willing to get refunded in Steam Credit you'll probably be fine, assuming losing their final appeal hasn't made Valve go full Galt. It'll take a week or so.

Awesome, thanks.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Gentleman Baller posted:

Nah, I'm asking for my money back because 3 hours in to the 30 hour movie, bugs ran all over the projector and are making it crash every 20 minutes. Plus the movie is missing assets and it's so unedited you can see the boom mic... gently caress it you get my point.

Yeah. And their 'two week' policy conveniently omits any of the really bad games you bought when they didn't even have a refund process (which something something violation consumer guidelines something something). If I could've refunded some of the games, like the notorious Spacebase, I would've. It's not like I played the games for ten hours or even beyond one in some cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Xerxes17 posted:

I feel like the biggest culture shock I'll get when I return to Australia will be seeing all the fatasses around.

Happened to me when I got back from SEA. It's kind of insane.

• Locked thread