Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Anidav posted:

Anyone been following the Facebook leaks? Turns out Zuckerberg lied and the Facebook mobile app uploaded all photos, videos, mic recordings from your smartphone to a remote server - even if you didn't upload them to Facebook.

Stocks in freefall.

have you got a source for that? I can't find anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

remember to put your super into Au stocks asap guys

edit: also this UBI poo poo falls apart when you realize the rich people talking about this will never give enough money to it so it'll effectively create a huge underclass that will likely have no class mobility over generations and will be stuck in UBI hell forever.

gucci bane fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Apr 5, 2018

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Scarecow posted:

ACCC what the gently caress are you smoking

http://www.afr.com/business/telecommunications/accc-recommends-breaking-up-nbn-before-privatisation-20180405-h0yd9f

why sell off the infrastructure in the first loving place you dumb bastards

They're answering the question they were given, do you expect them to release a loving protest document?

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

I wouldn't be so sure about the Kevin Rudd inability narrative. It is very convenient that all everyone talks about is his 'micromanaging' and not the carbon tax.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

itt goons being shocked at retail and call centre employees being given targets

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

That's weird, women didn't perform any better than men when I worked at Telstra. They did, however, get sent shirtless photos by dudes in a relationship or got abused by mens girlfriends after they did the standard follow up text / call that we were all obliged to do a day after a sale.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

lol they let a company buy the land and in less than a decade the council is trying to forcibly reacquire it? what a loving joke, surely the state government wont let them do that.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Obviously, they just put all the planners on salaries then make them work 90 hour weeks.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

priorities

1. australian animals
392. yemeni children

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Every small business is guilty of that. I used to work for a pizza shop. They only paid $15 an hour in cash, no super, no penalty, and no tax.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Gentleman Baller posted:

That's a good saving tip though. I wish I could still live with my parents but they keep calling me a liberal because I don't like Assad and I think Russia does propaganda.

Lmfao

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Bet a million $ there’s more to the marles AWM story than what’s being presented atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

If u were true goons u would walk in and start loudly asking the waitstaff if there are stairs inside their houses

• Locked thread