Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AgentF
May 11, 2009
Dutton is right in saying that SA farmers are under threat.

Fuckin upstream irrigators keep stealing all of the water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

So immigrants are good again???

Also, get hosed Pauline Hanson, you small minded ignorant racist.

Also if she's upset at people calling her racist then the answer isn't to have a big whinge about it, but instead to stop being such a horrible racist. She wants people to believe she is some sort of an aggrieved victim because people call her out on her bullshit whenever she says something atrocious.

Also, get hosed Pauline Hanson, you small minded ignorant racist.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

Why are we even debating this

read as "gently caress, my delusional attack on the Greens got called out on and I can't defend it because it was based on nothing so let's just move past it now"

AgentF
May 11, 2009
There we have it. Turnbull is a failure, not only by our standards, but also his own.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Makes them seem like more of a real party, I suppose.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Christmas is ages away. Sounds like setting up for ditching the leader a comfortable 6-8 months before the election.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

BBJoey posted:

the gloss of this being a pm&c employee doesn’t mean much - the prime minister’s department is a big place and it’s not like turnbull is responsible for its hiring.

Wasn't like Rudd was responsible for installing insulation either but he sure copped the blame when shonky installers fried some kids.

AgentF
May 11, 2009
You know, after the arrival of the magic 30th Newspoll, I figured the chat in this thread would be different from how it has turned out to be. I kinda figured we'd be talking about some current leadership challenge or something.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Why is the book electrocuting her? Did those mongols booby-trap it?

AgentF
May 11, 2009

JBP posted:

I will never

Every time you quit posting you get a little better at it.

Otherwise your forums post... can become user with forums cancer post.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Konomex posted:

I was thinking of voting Greens this next election but this is almost convincing me to vote Labor. drat you Anidav and your sweet Labor siren songs!

There's no reason why you can't do both. The classic Greens 1 ALP 2 allows you to support the Greens while rewarding these exciting Labor shenanigans.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Solemn Sloth posted:

Cool so Canada has incel terrorists and Melbourne has furries doing smash and grabs

The Internet was a mistake.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Come election time Labor should run endless ads showing Turnbull talking about not needing a commission alongside footage of the results of the uneeded royal commission.

Dear God, please grant Labor the ability to message effectively come election time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AgentF
May 11, 2009

quote:

The Business Council of Australia (BCA), the lobby group representing Australia's largest companies, has decided to act openly about doing politics.

fixed

• Locked thread