Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

The Before Times posted:

if you fold your pizza to eat it, is it a sandwich?

It's a calzone, which is a sandwich, so yes.

This makes pizza a sandwich too I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

thatbastardken posted:

check that fucken green bump! back on the 10% train baby!

I'm the 1% of people who love internal bickering

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Paul Barry has a point though, it's not much above 'lol fag' is it? Surely there's a better way to rip into him in public without suggesting there's cum dribbling down his chin.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Im a sole trader running a business from home and I just filed my 2016/17 return via my accountant. That article in the age makes me poo poo my pants.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

They are all bad,

There's my ghost pepper tier hot take for the week see yas

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Bitcoin has been weirdly stable these last two weeks. I'm going to take that as a harbinger of the financial end times and hide in my shack on Mt.Gambier until you've all eaten each other.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

GoldStandardConure posted:

well he is loving wrong about get krackin' thats for sure

The only thing wrong with Get Krackin' is that it isn't played at the same time as actual morning shows

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

It must be nice to get your pet concerns given prominent articles in major newspapers, I wonder if I can get The Age to write one about the blocked drain near dads place

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

DancingShade posted:

Yes but only if the newspaper photographer can get you posing in front of your private yacht.

The bloke next door has an old canoe?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

G-Spot Run posted:

Victoria I think has to choose between outdoor dining or smoking, so cafes in the area around work have to declare their allegiance to coffee smokers or brunchers and/or put up stupid clock signs saying when you can eat and when you can smoke.

Most places just tell the smokers to gently caress off which is a winning system imo

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

If anyone missed Mad as Hell this week the John Howard phone call might have been the funniest skit he's done yet

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I've decided I'm going to go the in home nurse route when the time comes for my olds. Nursing homes are insanely expensive and the level of care is absolute loving dogshit. I've seen elderly friends and relatives in them fed appalling meals and generally ignored by staff.

A nurse can roll by once a few times a week until there is absolutely no other choice but to warehouse them in one of those shitholes. There's a long history of perfectly good health followed by catastrophic fatal strokes in my family anyway so hopefully that's how it rolls.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

bandaid.friend posted:

There was a story this month on a place in Queensland that fed residents three nuggets and five chips for dinner

This was exactly what an elderly friend of mine had to endure at a place near fawkner cemetery. A Frankfurt on white bread and a party pie was dinner.

She was diabetic.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I find it very hard to believe 170,000 people are all big fat welfare queens, particularly as many of them possess 'debt' from long in the past and have probably left the welfare system. Holding up that one 800k outlier does not magically prove the other 169,999 of them are dole bludgin' crims as well.

hiddenmovement fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Apr 20, 2018

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I think he's implying that the banks failure will allow rampant leftism to ruin the country? Idk I never get beyond the headlines with him

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

hooman posted:

What a flog, bet he took a dive to get the umpire to put on that perspex.

EDIT: urgh even making this joke sarcastically I feel dirty.

I had a fascinating conversation with some weirdo Hawthorn supporter who spent most of halftime trying to convince me that he booed Goodes because he heard a rumour that the man walked into a club once and made a bad joke about how good he was with the ladies, and that just didn't sit right with my hawks supporting friend.

It was one of those long rambly one sided conversations that forever danced around without making any sort of real point, apart from demonstrating just how hard racists will work to convince themselves they aren't racist.

gently caress he was weird as poo poo though he made me look like a 35 year old George Clooney freshly made up for a night on the town.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I'm guessing an undisclosed portion of the help from his parents was a 60,000$ loan

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

That SBS guy was right about everything and the ANZACS were a bunch of gormless rapists sent to conquer innocent people

I'll have 1 Mattias Corman avatar please

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Idk why any of you dopes buy early access or pre order games like there's so many great older games out there that you haven't played but nope imma slap down 100$ on No Man's Sky

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

norp posted:

Good, the sooner this whole Anzac Day thing becomes a farce the sooner people can start treating it like a meaningless day off work

It'll be great when in 60 years time the whole asylum seeker thing is considered a massive stain on the national consciousness and there's a gilded memorial glorifying a national atrocity

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

brb committing fraud at the nearest free money machine

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Although it will cause a tremendous amount of suffering I'm sort of willing the crash to happen sooner rather than later so we can just get the fucker over with and move on.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Rich people with mates on the Fairfax board

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

JBP posted:

gently caress he lookin' old.

He's 55, he looks pretty good imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

There are so many non broken older games out there. Sometimes they've even been repaired by fans after the developer abandoned them (Colonial Marines lol). The currently existing backlog of good games you haven't played could well last out your entire lifetime, and you can usually get them for the 5-10$ range.

In short gamers are financially illiterate, highly impulsive children and they don't deserve to have money.

• Locked thread