Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

A federally funded ship building skills college that was supposed to open in SA in January, and was delayed because a federal review decided TAFE SA wasn't up to scratch, has now gone ahead two weeks after the state election, go figure right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Zenithe posted:

Sorry, should have hyphenated, I meant paid non-break. Also the relevant union, or at least the one who did our agreement, is the SDA....

Sems like an ideal time to dump the SDA and join RAFFWU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Gorilla Salad posted:

You think there's anything Bishop could do which is worse than what she did to those mesothelioma sufferers?

You say that like anyone outside of Auspol has even heard about it

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Taco Bell is bad, Mexican from a food truck that has had to hone it's craft to draw city workers is good

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Apr 6, 2018

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Also the AFP has some good people working in it, like the ones in biosecurity, or in child protection aka priest hunters, but the leadership are essentially the security division of the Liberal party

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Waiting for the ALP to double down on funding Adani even harder to win back that poll point

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Why is Trinity Grammar now on the TV news in Adelaide, what the gently caress is wrong with you Victoria

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Don Dongington posted:

The Murdoch empire is certainly on a role as far as unintentionally union friendly headlines go.

Maybe Rupert dead and his kids are trashing the place.

Lachlan believes in the same ideas and methods as his dad, but is staggeringly incompetent at business. James rejects Rupert's methods, and is a stay rich with the third way politics type, but is quite good at business.

So yeah I can't tell which one is pulling the strings right now.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's like Howard put some kind of Voldemort-esque curse on the position.

Yes, it's called "After Howard spent 3 terms emptying the public coffers into their pockets, Greedy boomers will toss anyone who doesn't give them everything in the first term"

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Apr 22, 2018

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

https://www.pollbludger.net/2018/04/22/newspoll-51-49-labor/

quote:

A point that should be noted about the Coalition’s apparent improvement in Newspoll is that at least part of it would seem to be down to an adjustment in their preference allocations from a model based purely on results from the 2016 election to one which gives the Coalition a stronger flow of One Nation preferences, presumably based on the experience of the Queensland and Western Australian state elections.

a calculation from the published, rounded primary vote totals using the 50-50 preferences model yields a 52.4-47.6 lead for Labor – a result that would have generated considerably less buzz than this, the “best Coalition result in 18 months”.

If you don't like the way the polls are trending, just edit the results

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

drunkill posted:

Nobody posted this yet?

200 shipbuilding jobs to go in SA, election was won, no need for them anymore

https://twitter.com/theamwu/status/988272050132238337

Turns out it's Labors fault, Pyne says they should have ordered more warships.

He's right though, the South Australian Navy and the Federal ALP Navy in opposition have a woefully small number of vessels.

• Locked thread