Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
If you’re on a casual rate and your employer is exploiting and abusing your labour the only correct action is to continue to turn up and draw pay while turning all your efforts towards undermining their profitability until they lay you off and you can get the dole just FYI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Peter Beattie snubbed Turnbull for a handshake at the com games opening ceremony lmao

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Auspol may - "Don't call me a racist when people don't know what the hell I'm talking about."

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

DancingShade posted:

Would it still seem romantic if you were the one cooking it on that street corner?

Why is the idea of cooking food for a living somehow inherently oppressive

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

BBJoey posted:

you can absolutely make a sandwich with one side of bread, you idiot, you absolute imbecile

Much like how a rim job is not a real job, an open faced sandwich is no true sandwich

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Futuresight posted:

Oh, the point: does anyone know of any weird trick to get into contact with Centrelink? I'm thinking this could be solved if I get into contact with a real person over there but other than waiting on the contact me form to deliver results I don't know of any way to get that to happen given my circumstances.

The disability line has one of the shortest wait times (35 minutes lmao) but calling the feedback line to complain about how nobody is picking up has actually proven effective when I have no other option except to call up about stuff (on a carers payment but I’d be accessing the same systems as you if you are on disability proper and not that weird Newstart limbo)

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Oh yeah join the auwu if you haven’t already it’s free and lots of good info available

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Anidav posted:

Those 1% of greens who picked Dutton... :troll:

I can’t believe only 1% of greens voters are accelerationists with a death wish

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

To suck on a tit is the most manly of all things

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

You Am I posted:

Will someone think of the illegal weed growers and the massive profits they make on the black market.

6 plants is a 2-3 month investment for about 2 grand worth of dope even if this wouldn’t tank the price for it on the black market ya numpty

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Gridlocked posted:

If people are growing their own poo poo how the gently caress do I tax it though?

I keep hearing this as a reason decriminalisation and legalisation are mutually exclusive but we let people brew and drink their own beer and yet somehow alcohol taxes are still collected

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Dimebag posted:

No but what if for example there are many old mates with connections across the country? Would they feasibly be able to generate a billion between them?

Probably not if they’re competing with a regulated nationwide industry

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Dimebag posted:

I mean black market tobacco is allegedly worth $1.6 Billion per year, so yes?

Via SMH

That figure includes all tobacco imported into the country illegally including packets of tailors smuggled in and resold so that’s a pretty disingenuous number in this context my dude

And yet tobacco companies still survive and make a gently caress tonne of money in spite of it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Anidav posted:

Weird to watch the LNP under Deb go full Bernadi on us.

QLD LNP love jumping the gun on this poo poo, this is the third thing I’ve heard directly from LNP sources this year alone that blows up over a completely imaginary point wrt gender politics

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GoldStandardConure posted:

hang around a respiratory ward in the hospital, that'll make you want to quit. it worked for my partner.

Same but for drinking milk after spending time in the gastroendo ward

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

bell jar posted:

For some reason we don't have a cultural hatred of old people trying to live on Government money when they could feasibly work :eek:

They’ve done enough work already, Pulling up ladders is hard yakka

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

MysticalMachineGun posted:

They already "annually adjust" HECS which is interest by stealth

This seems disingenuous unless it’s adjusted by more than the CPI. I don’t know because I’ve never earned enough to actually pay back my HECS

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

are you in a regional or urban area because tpg offer 50/20 out in the sticks where I am but that may be penance for the fact that on adsl they couldn’t even offer more than 200 gigs a month out here

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

QUACKTASTIC posted:

m'lebensraum

quality

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

sir, this is a gulag

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Under Australian consumer law I think you’ll find banning me for saying ‘gas the jews’ is a gross violation of my rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

bell jar posted:

i keep trying to lose weight but it seems to be incompatible with my life of being stoned 24x7 :popcorn:

Counterpoint: working out while stoned is cool as hell

• Locked thread