Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

This looks like a fantastic LP. I have played Forbidden Memories. I think I still have the disc in its box, somewhere. I'm not entirely sure where you found positives worth sharing, because I sure as hell didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

I like how Maxie's prosthetic eye gets magically ripped out of his skull and his reaction is just "Oh dear." I mean, a glass eye just fills space in the socket, but he can actually see through that Eye. It has to be connected directly to his brain somehow, or at the very least to his ocular nerves. How is he not rolling on the ground screaming in agony? The manga would've totally had him rolling around screaming in agony.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Finally got around to watching part 6, so a little late ot the party with this, but:

"Hello, friends, my name is Darkness. My parents hated me." "Hello, Darkness, my old friend!"

I'm not sorry.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Blaze Dragon posted:

I know that's an incredibly minor thing to point out in this mess of a game but it annoyed me.

Bigger problems don't excuse smaller ones.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Great run, thanks for showing it off. I never would have gotten to the end of this turd myself. :v:

• Locked thread