Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So did you get any trap cards in your grinding spree?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Any chance you could get Labyrinth Wall yourself or is that also a 9999999 star chip monster? That seems like the ultimate wall in this game.
Speaking of which I have Labyrinth Wall, Magical Labyrinth and Wall Shadow irl which I like, despite it being a crap monster :(

Apparently you need to win with a TEC style victory against "high level" opponents to get magic and trap cards. Which means you need to get them to bottom out their deck and make sure they fuse only once. So you need to find a deck of monsters with high base stats, bait an opponent into fusing once, then continually destroy their cards to prevent them from fusing more monsters. You also need to make sure to keep your monsters attack power high to discourage AI from fusing while playing ONLY ONE card per turn. GAMEPLAY! :suicide:
Using magic and trap cards apparently also increases the chance?

oh and also you cannot choose to activate trap cards. If you put one down and the condition is met, that poo poo is fired off automatically.

DeafNote posted:

yeah the latest Yugioh show was absolute garbage after a while

Are you talking about VRAINS? What's wrong with it?

And if OP is cool with it, I wanna hear about people's gimmick decks! Post that poo poo yo!

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 22:27 on May 6, 2018

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Funny thing is that Widespread Ruin is apparently called Omnidirectional Claymore Mine in Japanese which is why its new art looks kinda magitech mine (not a claymore mine though, but a Bouncing Betty, oddly enough).
Another card called Chain Burst has both the magitech mine and an explosion in the background that looks kinda like WR's original card art.

Great job on this horseshit game. Man I never played it but reading about how to get magic and trap cards in this shitpile pissed me the gently caress off.

• Locked thread