Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I always thought that the developers missed a trick in marketing - I'd have bought the hell out of a plastic/wooden replica of the Millennium puzzle - it wouldn't even have to be Yu Gi Oh fans buying it - a physical puzzle would need to be designed, certainly, but it has appeal outside the core demographic and could be fun to assemble.

also I personally find it funny how mad you sound all the time during this LP - you can really tell you hate this game with a passion.

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

GamesAreSupernice posted:

Something I've noticed about games and fictional media in general is that -no matter how terrible the overall product is- the composers seem to be having an absolute blast.

I think it's because the music is very divorced from everything else - the story and gameplay can suffer from each other sucking - a poorly designed bossfight means that the player may stop caring about passing it and not give a poo poo about the rest of the story, or a bad story can make the player totally uninterested in the first place. The music however, is it's own beast. Screw whatever everyone else is doing, the composer is there for one reason - to set a mood.

• Locked thread