Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Note: This first episode doesn't tell you that the enemy AI, late-end game, CHEATS. They literally DRAW and then MORPH the card they drew into one that they need. Basically: The game is a loving oval office and deserves no mercy by way of cheating the cheating AI. Also: The game was made with the Playstation Pocket Station in mind. And there are cards you can't get without it. It was REQUIRED because of these loving star chip costs. And the costs WERE NOT LOWERED DESPITE THE POCKET STATION NOT WORKING IN THE US.

Kemix fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Apr 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I'd sooner 100% Reshef of Destruction than play this bullshit game. You can at least look up the decks of your opponents and plan a deck around that with whatever element(s) they're weak against, since it uses the Dark Duel Stories element gameplay.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Yeah, I think the most grindy mechanic is the leader thing, which I wouldn't be surprised if you could completely ignore if you wanted to.

Also the whole bluffing aspect with facedown cards works really well in a TBS game (at least in theory, didn't play enough to know if the AI cheats and knows what your facedowns are or something).

I NEVER knew what the gently caress I had to do for getting new leaders, always thinking "Maybe It's a random drop!" and...well...I played both campaigns to the end and completely forgot about the whole "leaders" aspect of the game.

• Locked thread