Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Play Duelist of the Roses, which is a good game but not necessarily if you want to actually play Yugioh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

Duelist of the Roses is actually a really fun and solid game and doesn't really need grinding for the most basic of stuff, if you know what you're doing.

Because it's a strategy field game you can do a lot with worse cards than just about any other Yugioh game. This also means it is a game you should play instead of this game.

Also it has Henry (Yugi) Tudor. Pic related.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

GamesAreSupernice posted:

i'm not playin' forbidden memories because of its quality, in case that's not clear

No I am aware, I just want you to do a let’s play or Duelist of the Roses instead, because it is a better game and a special sort of nuts that only historical war themed Yugioh video games can be.

• Locked thread