Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

InsertPotPun posted:

bug report: i found a golden chicken and could not make it my best friend and have it follow me from game to game because nothing will ever separate us

I'm sorry I think I headshot your new best friend with a thermal DMR last night

(2 snipes in one!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Amphigory posted:

I'm sorry I think I headshot your new best friend with a thermal DMR last night

(2 snipes in one!)
tell me what skin you use. i'll find you.
you too my golden chicken friend, i may have accidently hit you with a car...a couple times, but you're still my friend.

man i just used the hades chains on the farm to kill four bad guys in a row. just whipping them in a circle destroying everyone.
on the other hand i calmly used the new shotgun to circle strafe some other dink using the chains.
the secret to both using and defending from the chains is being calm.

also divebombing cars with the wings, then stealing the car when people jump out to shoot you should award a bunch of points

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1770798538252865750?t=SLhmL-aVKj5NHE2HQXfSDw&s=19

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Sold out on Amazon and on pdp's website.
https://pdp.com/products/xbox-series-x-s-xbox-one-pc-riffmaster-wireless-guitar-controller?_pos=2&_sid=5af81a692&_ss=r

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
one day someone will get a victory royale off me using one of these and i'll be so pissed

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
i can't believe i went from making fun of fortnite to loving it unironcially

Does anyone have any good dirtbike racing tracks? I can't seem to find any. Doesn't have to be like, motorcross, I'm up for all kinds and happy to sweat.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i just used the wings to dive into a player and finish them off with the hades chain all while dressed as superman

fortnite is the best superman game i've ever played

i then drove in circles smacking the last bad guy awkwardly until they shot my car enough to make it explode killing them. i was still dressed as superman but that battle tactic seems off topic

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!
in the last circle, hid in a bush with a legendary assault rifle with my spotter NPC. each time someone took to the sky with the wings, the NPC tagged them and I shot them down; if the bullets didn't kill them, gravity finished the job. three kills (including the one that got me the win) just from skeet shooting

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Big dubs Tuesday.
https://twitter.com/LEGOFortnite/status/1771175002349437275?t=RGCP61y5U9SsccpaoCwWeQ&s=19

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-68635687

:scotland:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

:hellyeah:

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProductiveColdArugulaVoteNay-UMOVbxYUhoZ9AMj2

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Well that's adorable.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Don't tempt me back to twitch, siren Granny!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

She's very nice. Her stream's charming.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

I started playing in chapter 2 season 1 and when the season changed to C2S2 I really loved it. And it's not just Midas, almost every character from that battle pass seemed to have resonated with people.

I think it was a combination of a lot of things but I'll point out that those goofy short animated segments they made for every character helped make them a little more uh... like characters, not just skins.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoffEM27pgg

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Symbolic Butt posted:

I started playing in chapter 2 season 1 and when the season changed to C2S2 I really loved it. And it's not just Midas, almost every character from that battle pass seemed to have resonated with people.

I think it was a combination of a lot of things but I'll point out that those goofy short animated segments they made for every character helped make them a little more uh... like characters, not just skins.

I get that is a lot of effort but it's weird they never did those again. They certainly imply with the little captions and wallpapers etc that each character has a backstory but damned if there's anyway to find out in game what those are.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Finally.
https://twitter.com/LEGOFortnite/status/1771899855490654340?t=dP1-VClPvmAqP1fZIsm0XQ&s=19

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Another LTM is being revived.

Nike × fornite collab is getting a part 2. It will be aids

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I never thought that 10 wins in the first 100 matches would be possible for me, but I feel it's within my grasp this season...

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Peterbot and Pollo dropping grim gate, conned by acorn and cold but they just beat em 3-0 off spawn and won the cash cup yesterday :stare: :tviv:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mr Hootington posted:

Another LTM is being revived.

Nike × fornite collab is getting a part 2. It will be aids

why will it be aids?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Futaba Anzu posted:

why will it be aids?

Because the first was aids

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Why was the first aids

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Macaluso posted:

Why was the first aids

The first part of the collab was a tie in to Airphoria (whatever) and .SWOOSH (Nike nfts).

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Kratos skin is finally returning to the shop

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i dont really care and i just want the skin so i hope they bring the volume 1 skins back tomorrow even tho they were in the shop a month ago

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The kratos skin wasn't in the shop a month ago and I don't know if they are doing more GoW skins

Edit:
Lego patch notes are up. They are adding cars, a couple new machines, and some skins.
https://www.fortnite.com/news/lego-fortnite-v29-10-mechanical-mayhem?lang=en-US
Should be a fun update.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Mar 25, 2024

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Were the Jinx and Vi Arcane skins battle pass?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Were the Jinx and Vi Arcane skins battle pass?

No. They were item shop but haven't been in the shop in 780 days.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Mr Hootington posted:

No. They were item shop but haven't been in the shop in 780 days.

Yikes. Oh well. Thanks.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

probably safe to assume they'll come back around when S2 airs

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
The Floor is lava game mode has me spinning over how old and confused I get trying to build. You’d think I’d never held a controller

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

> two freaks in the battle pass
> neither get super styles

what's the point of leveling to 200 if you can't give the edgy wolf man a stupid gaudy shader

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

New cosmetics

Bunch of weapon and item changes. I'm sure you will all figure it out.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003

Poseidon not getting super styles is the worst thing that's ever happened in this game. Like I power level to get the orange guy. I was all excited. But now it's like they just poo poo in my Sunny D.

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Oh hey this blob monster looks kind of cool. Oh it's shoes advertisement poo poo, nevermind. Sell me the avatar flying dog already, damnit.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

cannot believe the new x-men show came out and they capitalized on this by adding guardians of the galaxy

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
most of the cool X-men are already in the game, who is left Morph and Beast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

they should give me personally magneto and nightcrawler, imo