Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Disney ruins everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
drat, i guess we really shouldn't have broken open that box thing.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

drat, i guess we really shouldn't have broken open that box thing.

All those souls sure wrecked havoc.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
probably down until they find one drat person who thinks buying virtual lego sets is a good idea so what are we playing from now on?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Should be up in 20 minutes.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

Servers are up! :confuoot:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
oh no buying the battle pass is erroring out. god help the tech guys right now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Game is back, but broken

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah queue waiting times woo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Matchmaking, purchasing, and redeeming rewards are all broken

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Shuffle is back

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Got in one game and fought Ares, then died to Spider-Gwen.

Fortnite is BACK, baby.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Shuffle is back

maintenance forgiven

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
lego idle for levels killed? been over an hour with nothing

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
I like the Korra skin and all, but how the heck does Fortnite do a Greek mythology season and not try to get skins from the game Hades? Zagreus already used a gun it's simple.

Oh and a Dusa backbling.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

funkmeister posted:

lego idle for levels killed? been over an hour with nothing

https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1766380090579964294?t=_Q3vgZxzs75tOdSAX4LX_w&s=19

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I love the replies to that just being blue checkmarks trying to voice every possible opinion, all of them instantly contradicting each other, in hopes one of them catches on

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Does jam stage work for folks? Tried idling for a bout 25 mins and got nothing sadly.

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
I love the wings but I do believe they should deteriorate faster depending on how late into the game it is. They're a tremendously fun traversal tool and great for closing the gap on people harassing you from a mile away, but in the endgame small circles it's just annoying to have to swat a bunch of divebombing flies.
That being said I feel bad for the train now.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Man, I am noticing a lot of people spotting and hitting from really long distances with normally inaccurate guns.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The raccoon skin is finally in the game!! :toot:

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
Locker UI is still not fixed, lmfao.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Goddamn this emote goes HARD

I wasn't sold on the skins when they were just still images on twitter, but seeing them in game, I think most of this battle pass is extremely good. Zues I'll never use, but the skin still looks good. Really I think the weakest one is the final skin, Hades. And most of those two skins still look good, but the face being just a guy with a gas mask on is pretty weak.

That snake emote above absolutely kicks rear end though

A Big Dark Yak
Dec 28, 2007
It's only the end of the world.

So, is Peely safe now, or do we have to pull him out of Hades?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Apple Craft posted:

Locker UI is still not fixed, lmfao.

Shuffle is back

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

A Big Dark Yak posted:

So, is Peely safe now, or do we have to pull him out of Hades?

Peely is safe, but the gods are pissed and want to punish the mortals

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Shuffle is back (good) but wraps are still disconnected from skins (insanely hosed)

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray

Mr Hootington posted:

Shuffle is back

I'm not going to diminish the fact that many people were waiting for shuffle to return, and it is good that it has, but I want to point out that shuffle has nothing to do with what is wrong with the locker UI.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Blorknorg posted:

Does jam stage work for folks? Tried idling for a bout 25 mins and got nothing sadly.

That was taken out a while back. If you want to earn XP on jam stage you have to periodically swap out what you're jamming to.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
The new areas are fun and the new weapon and Items are great.

Lmao at how broken zues lightning with the siphon Medallion is.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Apple Craft posted:

I'm not going to diminish the fact that many people were waiting for shuffle to return, and it is good that it has, but I want to point out that shuffle has nothing to do with what is wrong with the locker UI.

I can’t believe they messed up lockers so badly and still haven’t fixed it.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I really want them to put back the feature where you could go into your locker and switch skins/presets while queuing up for another match. They brought it back for like a few hours on day early last season, but then it went away again?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the wings make me want an offline fortnite. just a big map to wander and gently caress up bots with different items.

i love stealing cars. so many times i've had my car shot up, so i turn around and drive towards some guy who hides and prepares to fight...only to have me steal their car and drive off laughing.

i just played a game where i winged out of the storm, into the car with someone, healed myself in their car as they drove, they panicked and jumped to a different seat so i jumped into the driver's seat, and we just drove for a bit until i found them another car they could take. then i just drove off honking a goodbye.
later i saved them from an enemy who was behind them and they killed me with lightning to win the game.
sometimes the real fortnite is the not quite enemies we made along the way.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

InsertPotPun posted:

the wings make me want an offline fortnite. just a big map to wander and gently caress up bots with different items.

i love stealing cars. so many times i've had my car shot up, so i turn around and drive towards some guy who hides and prepares to fight...only to have me steal their car and drive off laughing.

i just played a game where i winged out of the storm, into the car with someone, healed myself in their car as they drove, they panicked and jumped to a different seat so i jumped into the driver's seat, and we just drove for a bit until i found them another car they could take. then i just drove off honking a goodbye.
later i saved them from an enemy who was behind them and they killed me with lightning to win the game.
sometimes the real fortnite is the not quite enemies we made along the way.

A couple times I've been in a car and someone else has jumped in the passenger seat and then attempt to shoot me as I'm driving so I speed up and jump out right before the car and the other guy go sailing over a cliff and it might be the most fun I've ever had in my life.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

When did they stop letting you tag spots on the map when you're a reboot card?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I noticed that last night too.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

InsertPotPun posted:

This exists but only for streamers and epic partners

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Mar 9, 2024

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
This is what happens when you get by Zeus lightening

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Give me the skin that’s just a skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Now I'm wondering whether all skins have the same skeleton.