Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
I think hes referring to a bad desert map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Can we get 2 new threads now that season 4 launched? I want to split STW off as the game is actually playable now.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Alright how many troll Llamas did you all get as a sign of your past mistakes? I got 28.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Seditiar posted:

143. I only skimmed the notes, what's so good about this patch for PvE? Other than some rewards for killing husks. The new soldier looked very lackluster.

It’s the last few patches and major work being done on the pve front. The spring it on store is huge as it give the ability to get the evolution materials you need, the endurance rework and now with this patch mobs drop materials.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Seditiar posted:

Ah yeah fair enough. Figured I might've missed something specifically in 4.0, but that makes sense too.

I might take a crack at the game again if they ever release a 100-130 zone and biomes/rerolls.

I left the game a few months ago as it seemed that BR killed the game, in the past 2 weeks I have gotten back into the game and actually have fun and can do what I want not being held back and forced to grind.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

DarkDobe posted:

So this loot llama refund...

I think it's one stash per 5 (or 10) regular llamas purchased in the past?
Either way: I have a problem.

--------------

Each of these ALSO contains 500 event tickets, which is enough for an event llama.
I am going to be opening these for an hour (because of the 'pick a card' pauses).

I had 28 and I got poo poo, I can’t wait for re-rolls.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

A Man and his dog posted:

Just gotta say RIP to my friend Snows Xbox.

His mom in a fit of rage decided to destroy his Xbox. Like smash it to pieces.

All over cause he wouldn't stop asking for money for the battle pass lmao.

The stories that come from this game.

Are you 11?

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/item-perk-recombobulator

Oh poo poo son.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
I am actually shocked, I would have bet my life that perk reconfiguration would consume weapons of the same tier to drive llama sales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Richard M Nixon posted:

I thought the legendary truck llama was supposed to be the good one so I bought 2. Discord told me I'm a retard and I should have waited for the super people llama. Did I gently caress up?

I'm new, only lv19, so I'm not really sure what to do with all the schematics and stuff that I'm getting, but lots of orange items made me think I got good stuff.

I've only skimmed the thread, sorry if loot posts got old 30 pages ago.

E: I'm playing TEDD Shot Jess, Orange

No you did the right thing, if you want to invest in llamas you do troll ones.