Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Unbearably Stinky posted:

Yeah I feel really dumb every time I do some toxic emote after a kill and then realize it's a bot. There's like zero chance a bot is pitching their controller at the tv, and it leaves me feeling empty every time.

::chalk outline:: ::selfie::

You emote for yourself. Never worry about an audience. "U can't see me" to a dead person is blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I finally got a solo victory.

Did I hide in a portopotty for 2 minutes? Yes.

Did I manage ambush someone anyway when I finally popped out? Yes.

Did I then find myself staring uphill at a guy with a long distance weapon? Yes.

Did I use explosive goo to damage him, destroy the tree he used for cover, and have the rolling tree log finish him off for the win? Yes.

King of Flukes. It owned.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Maybe four months? I've had a lot of heartbreak 2nd place finishes but I can freely admit this was a win that came entirely down to luck.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Completed the Bytes quest last night. Got real lucky for the last 4-5 chrome location kills, and then team rumble made chroming 10 people super easy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
All that matters is that I have generic anime girl with an aqua blue skin

:shrug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I took boss man's shields down then had to haul rear end since I wasn't paying attention to the storm. Storm did the rest.

Just need 2 more bounties collected and geralt is mine.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am a graduate of the school of the Llama

Give me a diploma

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Brut posted:

Ah yes brilliant storytelling, today's quests have you running all over the map to collect scientist data, ancient people data, only to eventually get a telescope to look at the huge plainly visible crack in the sky and conclude "yup that gonna blow up". lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4-e-kKf1Uw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Renzo's giant flaming skull glider is perfect. Just perfect.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Loot island is a fast track way to die, it owns

Mythic havoc shotgun one shotted me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Got a solo win today--I'm uh...just waiting for new quests to pop up. I lagged behind on the last chapter, I wanna be a bit more proactive this time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I carry 5 shield mushrooms and just dance on the truck beds as someone else drives

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've had two victory royales, both in Slappy Shores and both with my snagging someone else's crown moments before the win.

150% earned.:wink:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I managed to not die one round by standing still inside an igloo (had to hand baby a toy, stepped away from the keyboard), and somebody walked up to me thinking I was an NPC so they walked away without firing a shot.

Felt kinda bad walking after em and shotgunning em down.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Aw....uh, darn?:shrug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

LionArcher posted:

Pulse rifle makes sense. Combat shotgun spamming, does not. That’s what needs to get nerfed. Bad players pick it up.

I like the combat shotgun but I've never bothered carrying more than one.

In general you shouldn't be able to carry multiples of the same gun.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The combat shotgun is great until you run into someone with a high rarity havoc shotgun. Yeah you might get three shots in but if you're getting close to em it's only going to take them one.

Still haven't learned this yet, maybe one day the lesson will stick.:v:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hrist posted:

Is the story mission for carrying epic weapons just bugged on PC? I had 3 different matches where none of them counted between yesterday and today. I also had the shotgun thing stop counting yesterday. Even though I'm pretty sure putting the gun up to a player's face and shooting should have counted as being within 10 meters. At least that one counted the rest of the damage when I played today.

It didn't work for me yesterday but I completed it today

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I doubt I'm going to be able to land a swipe against another player....just need to find a thunder spear and see if that works for me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
yeah i figured it out

just need consecutive thunder spear hits for the season and ill be golden

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
you can always enjoy the KID LAROI EXPERIENCE

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:twisted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Throwing knocked out enemies off of buildings and or treasure island feels great and I do it as often as i can

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Spacebump posted:

Why is the vault on the island in the sky so bad?

cause the real poo poo is just the point you can capture

they pulled a fast one on us, the players. But it probably has something to do with that vault being as easy to open as getting one augment.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
in regards to the star wars quests, I've found myself making decent progress per round on headshots with the blaster and/or a rifle. Either I'm a better shot than I think or the game is pretty generous on what counts as a headshot.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I mean it's what I had my money on of the two options but I still didn't expect to progress through that quest as easily as I have been.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao im dogshit at ranked

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I saw two bots at Silver 1 and boy it couldn't have been more obvious. They were glitched out walking back and forth and didn't see me until I was blatantly shooting at them.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will take a trios win on day 1 of a new update, thank you very much.

Got real lucky with storm placement

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont have a question but more feedback:

I miss my goofy rear end bootleg airship buildings.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

parasyte posted:

what the gently caress is a jujutsu kaisen

this is just me being an old and not that into shonen anime

anyway i guess there's a reboot rally now? some nice rainbow stuff i'm using a second account to get lol

There are cursed spirits and also centuries old secret society that punches them

Men in Black but spooky ghosts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
No funnier win than a win due to your only remaining opponents dying to storm

Anticlimactic? Sure. Worth it? Every goddamn time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mr Hootington posted:

If you thought stuff was becoming incoherent before well hold on to your butts.

the.....mastermind????

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

sportsgenius86 posted:

I started playing with the start of season 4 so I have nothing else to really compare it to, but the jungle biome can absolutely kiss my rear end.

the jungle biome is cool as hell for a bit but eventually I just started avoiding it. It LOOKS great, but anything that happens in there quickly becomes a complete mess

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bring back the dumb airships because they were my funniest accidental deaths

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
give me steve bruhl

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Drink and Fight posted:

Golden girls collab when

now THIS is the real poo poo, win a round and "Thank you for bein a friend" starts blaring out everywhere, oh hell yeah

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mr Hootington posted:

Post the email

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah boogie bombs own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Vitamean posted:

glad fast cars have been added back so I can go back to my post-questing activity of running people over

Tracy Chapman stays winning