Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!
Medallions really are a trap once the circle gets small enough and the player count low enough. The benefits just aren't worth the cost of displaying your location to everyone else. I've won solo twice this week thanks to the radar helping me evade and ambush medallion carriers, and one of those wins was with a pretty mediocre loadout (unmodded blue shotgun/SMG got all my endgame kills).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!
in the last circle, hid in a bush with a legendary assault rifle with my spotter NPC. each time someone took to the sky with the wings, the NPC tagged them and I shot them down; if the bullets didn't kill them, gravity finished the job. three kills (including the one that got me the win) just from skeet shooting