Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

The snapping made sense to me once I realized there's grey/white dots on nearby objects that it's trying to attach to, and you have to hover over those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Yeah the skin’s actually at gold 2. You also need to get to that rank and do one more race afterward

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

There's definitely some weird client/server input desync happening with it. You can mash jump and dodge at the start of rounds, which does nothing on your screen but other players will see and be hit by the collision of it. I've had a few races start with other players just far out in front of the starting line, too.

Occasionally when I finish a race I'll get a result for say, 2nd, and then the desync seems to correct itself before the results screen and actually place me in 3rd. It's weird.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

I had my favorite racing moment today where a car rammed into me, pushing me into the finish line ahead of it.

And then I got 2nd place.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

So I've been doing the races but I'm not getting credit on the missions for finishing them? Is that a thing? I dip after I see my placement so I don't think I'm leaving too early but :shrug:.

You have to wait on the results screen for everyone to finish and the "Next Race" button to light up, then you're safe to leave

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

iirc it's every 15 minutes for 3 hours each. Legalized idling :v:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

The jam stage area, or anywhere in a Lego world.

I'm not sure if you have to be actively playing in the jam stage area but I just hop on a stage and leave it on a random drum track so it counts for daily quest progress, too.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/mTgtpCm.mp4

???

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

iirc leaks said no physical mics, and the plastic instruments do get separate tracks. They still get 4 difficulties but each difficulty uses all 5 notes.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

It is weird that there's some sounds that don't actually trip the visual indicators at all, or that you can still hear crouch walking but get no icon for it

Like I thought it was supposed to be for the hearing impaired but get hosed I guess?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

i will be holding a protest outside the marvel building in the fortnite disney metaverse, all participants are encouraged to hit the griddy to express our displeasure until they bring back the mystique skin

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

ash was actually in a coma the whole time and just hallucinating the events of fortnite

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

the freaks are oozing and they will not stop

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Criminal that Sewer Surfin doesn’t play every time you use a hoverboard

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Apple Craft posted:

Not children, but Vegeta would never lower himself and insult his race to use such a primitive set of weapons. None of the Z fighters would use guns. Neither would Freiza or Cell. Bulma is the only character that I would believe picking up a gun.

oh yeah? shows what u know, dumb rear end

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

I got to diamond and fell off hard because the progression is so slow and it seems like it weighs the "advanced" tracks more heavily at higher ranks.

Which makes sense on paper but all those tracks are just minefields of slowdown zones and feel like poo poo. Woohoo I get to do 1 whole drift per lap and the rest of the time it's a loving obstacle course

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Give me the ALL UNITS emote

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Still amazed at how much of a miss the Lego/racing/instrument prices are

Yeah lemme spend $25 on a Lego set that exists for one thing as opposed to $10 on a skin that I can use everywhere. Great value!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

I kind of wish Korra was done in the Fortnite style, like the Turtles. That's probably never on the table, though.

:same:

The toon shader looks so bad

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

Avatar is anime and anime gets the tool style

Turtles are animated but don't get the stupid shader, but Peter Guy does?

None of the comic book skins have it but the Invincible ones do?

I demand justice.......

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

I love the replies to that just being blue checkmarks trying to voice every possible opinion, all of them instantly contradicting each other, in hopes one of them catches on

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Give me the skin that’s just a skeleton

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

cannot believe the new x-men show came out and they capitalized on this by adding guardians of the galaxy

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

they should give me personally magneto and nightcrawler, imo

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

that's because they're replacing it with rocket podracing

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

twisty rocket racing

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

They had that trailer with them surfing on the cars and then the actual mode has you not see your skin at all and tbh that is its biggest crime

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

yeah turns out the x-men cars aren’t cross game whoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

"Lego's player count is low" as I'm looking at Rocket Racing having a lower player count than the 300th creative tycoon reskin