Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

At least weeklies no longer expire.

Wait is this true? I’ve been taking a break since winterfest but was thinking of jumping back in again since I need to finish up my battle pass still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

Mobile posting but I did find the wording from their patch notes or whatever. Good to hear they reverted the change though. Now I’m only worried they’re going to go back after the end of Season 1.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
I believe it’s due to not having an update today? From what I read one is happening tonight though so possibly new quests then

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
I only could will myself to get to battlepass lvl 100 for the last season.

The sniper meta of the last mostly annoyed me so I’m hopeful for the new season and I’m liking all the new skins this time too.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
Tons of people are yelling about the cosmetic locking lmao.

But honestly I’m only ever doing battle royal zero build or XP maps so no skin off my nose.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
I think Roblox is also getting sued or something due to predatory behavior of users against the children that play them.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if this is related to cover to their asses.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
I’m always tempted to use a controller on PC so I can actually relax and sit back but I know it basically gets zero auto aim compared to console.

Does anyone actually use controllers on PC? Does it make a huge difference ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

There is a ton of poo poo broken still. The game hard crashed 2 times while I was playing the BR last night.

Honestly I thought something was going on with my computer but it really does seem to be some broken poo poo. I've been crashing out of matches as well.