Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

wjs5 posted:

I see the old thread died, does anyone still play PvE?

What old thread?

It must not be named

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I'm slowly getting better at the game but I still haven't won a game. I think its because i've decided to learn how to shoot so I take engagements even if it'll get me killed because maybe i'll learn how to build better, etc.

Absolutely making GBS threads on a duo by myself is really fun, now i've just got to get as good as the people who regularly do that.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Remote explosives are good fun for ruining towers

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Would be tempted to drop money on it if I didn't learn my lesson with Smite already

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I loving hated tilted, as someone new to BR. I like it now, but telling newbies to go for tilted is like saying "dude, you know it feels way better if you restrict your airflow while jerkin off"

That's an advanced trick, let them figure out the basics first, goddamn.

it was meant to be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

tweet my meat posted:

I still drop there regularly in solo, and I'll gently caress you up if I ever see you there buddy.

I've only ever dropped there once, i had a group of people who were clearly working together drop with me.

I found a rocket launcher, they found a pistol.

:grin: