Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think there is typically an event but yeah i think we would've heard about the start time by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I think he's friends with The Rock

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

we’re all old and building is the refuge of loathsome young gamers

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

have seen at least three or four people posting about trying fortnite for the first time now that theres no building and being like wow i won my first go lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i agree with the poster above though there should be creep and lanes and pushing towers

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i thought you could only buy levels to 75 or something

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/HYPEX/status/1507766109440782343

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

p sure the bots all have FirstLast00 names

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the point he is unintentionally making is that all video games are for kids but at least this one isnt a war crime sim starring kevin spacey

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

tim remember when the epic ceo guy emailed you and you forwarded it to someone else at apple like 'who the heck is this guy??'

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

finally a cartoon collab for those of us twice as old as their core demo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when did they add the rocket league pass to the crew pass, i had been thinking i might get it if they did that

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the second season of the anime will probably push the manga near the 100m+ sold club which would put it among like the top 25 of all time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what is a creator made experience if not a custom exp farm match

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the one quoted at the top of the previous page just worked for me. but im trying to do the creator made experience quests and horde rush doesnt count either

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there aren't any sites that hook into an api or something and will let me sort my locker to determine like 'this glider is set to these X saved loadouts' is there

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

got an email about vbuck refunds from the FTC settlement today in my spam folder so check there. second one in a month gmail put in spam that is from a legit class action/settlement

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is that good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

depends when im going i guess

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i only started playing with the big marvel season despite not especially being a marvel guy

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is there a specific theory of design that makes them only track one quest at a time i really wouldnt mind at least 3

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yeah i mean im not good at the game in the first place but this map is tough for my playstyle (zero build, getting the drop on people by sneaking around, having a lot of regen)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i like the scoped assault rifle

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they cant just be the most popular game they also need to be a metaverse where you can have branded experiences where you do a weird hobbling half-run everywhere and collect floating logos

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmm i think im way behind on xp

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

harmonix lives

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

can i use my rocket league cars in racing

have to imagine they didnt legofy every skin too

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Dec 2, 2023

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

missed opportunity to do a steinsgate collab with the time travel banana

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not sure what to make of them saying ‘receiving items from your rocket league garage’ and then it just being the default car

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

surely getting rid of shuffle is going to hurt their skin sales. i do prefer global weapon skins and emotes tho

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they just nerfed the storm. i do think storm fleeing is fun but there wasnt really enough time for some of the npcs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I can't stand to play on the switch but games are definitely easier there. although I think there might also be some element of your mmr being recalculated on each new platform you play on per season? like games get harder the more i play in a season but if i switch from pc to ps5 then theyll get easier again for a bit

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how do you capture the train even, ive landed on it from the bus before and its always empty

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I found the box with the light but couldn't do anything with it, thought maybe you needed to put a keycard or medallion in.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

better than the official short

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i started with pole position in my first race and have won five straight usually by ten seconds so I’m ready to get up to silver lol. these fortnite kids dont have mario kart?!?

ok game starts at bronze 3

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 9, 2023

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i got to gold and won my first race. wondering if the time is ripe to grind to the super hard ranks before the super good players make it a super sweaty grind

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what time do these things drop

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ok but is there plastic instrument support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well if there was ever a chance for plastic instrument gameing to reach the critical mass necessary for new ones to be manufactured i'd say it would have to be through fortnite so this is a nicer outcome than expected