Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I've was trying to train myself to use the two thumb buttons on my mouse but it really wasn't working for me. Setting the build buttons to closer to WASD really worked for me though and improved my play a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I think the building is a lot of fun but people who are capable of erecting a fortress in two seconds flat after I ding them at range annoy me. Especially when building a simple pillbox is annoying and finicky for me.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

On the flipside, no one really builds on mobile (because it's hard as hell to control) so I'm having a really good time playing that version.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

MarshyMcFly posted:

I’m getting increasingly frustrated at this game. Not just the fact that it’s all my friends want to play anymore and when I do play with them they blame me for every loss! And now the sheer popularity of it inhibiting my ability to have fun playing this game with these long rear end wait queues to get into either game mode. Is there something I’m not getting about squad mode because everyone keeps telling me I’m not a good enough team player. I know I’m a better player than them because I’ve actually won solo games but that is just helping their argument of “oh your just thinking like a solo player”.

Get better friends.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Sure, schools allow students access to wifi for mobile devices (I assume) and I'm over here upset that my office prevents anyone from using the wifi for anything.