Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Friend got me a Vbuck gift card for christmas, and now I find out that by not linking my PS4 account up to my Epic account I may have to jump through a bunch of hurdles to cash the stupid card in.

Cause apparently instead of being able to link your PSN retroactively to your Epic account, if you don't sign into Epic when you first boot up the game it creates a ghost epic account, and unless support comes through and can move my stuff, I may have to sign up with a second email.

Why is epic so backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Uraraka and Bakugo's face are just slightly off.

Still waiting on Epic's support email, doubt I'll see anything until after monday

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Hrist posted:

These weekly quests feel like a "if you need to catch up on levels" kind of thing. I just have a few tiers of throw stuff and lose matches left after playing for just an hour. But it's nice that they're so simple lately.

they might also be making them easy after the BS that was the first couple of weeks with the do 10 million trick points on a bike quest.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1654638092127444993

Force stuff is fun. CANNOT get the stupid weekly that is mark 5 enemy units/players to work

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1659213535334010883

I already have the normal red version, but free stuff is free stuff

Also the quests last 12 weeks and are just gain X levels, 50 for the skin.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Mr Hootington posted:

I think each skin looks pretty good. We still have variants to see too. Those might be top tier

I do wonder if Optimus is going to get a G1 skin or if they're going to do Ultra Magnus, Nemesis Prime, or Shattered Glass Optimus.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Kinda underwhelmed with Optimus, his second skin is just slightly scuffed up, which seems kinda lame. No glider either.

And it looks like they took the rails out of the quarry and the split coastal town with the factory.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Rick Sanchez posted:

That's all I can think of now that isn't anything spoiler-y or anything like that, just little quarks that happen in any kind of storytelling production, as things are constantly changing all the time. Additionally, if anyone ever has any questions about the game (I've been working on it since launch) I'll happily answer whatever I can or should answer.

Question with Optimus, since we can see that Optimus' extra skin is battle damaged, were there any plans to do something like Nemesis Prime or Shattered Glass Optimus Prime? Or was Paramount/hasbro restrictive for brand reasons?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I really wish they'd tone down the daily requirements again, went from 3 to 5 cash registers, and man I only know where like 3 cash registers are for the entire map. Also that 4 chests at a sanctuary one is stupid, since that one sanctuary with the wind spawns like 1, maybe 2 chests.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I've got 50K points on a dirt bike, 4 at that one mansion, and 5 cash registers. Which, like, where the gently caress do dirt bikes even spawn now?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
that twin mag AR just feels bad to use

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Blorknorg posted:

It is a goddamn crime that frog girl isn't in this wave. >:(

She is one of the best characters in that series, they really don't use her in enough promotional stuff.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I am going to get nowhere in the BP with a bunch of these annoying daily quests, I miss thing that were semi-challenging as opposed to these current long rear end time wasters or totally random quests.

I do not want to hit 50 weak points in no build, or stumble upon one of the 3 dirt bikes on the map that I still don't know where they are.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
did they reduce the number of shop items, or am I missing something, on PS4

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Not a fan of the daily mission change, can't build that stuff over two games now, and it sucks.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
You know, I know that those are the singles from those bands, but can we get some non-singles for once on these?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

GigaPeon posted:

Does Lego mode get more Lego-y? Seems weird you can put down individual bricks or anything.

Having prebuilt structures is kind of a blessing, doing it brick by brick sounds fun, until you look into what it would take to build half the things in the game.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Is there more to unlock in the lego mode then just rank 10 of the crafting bench/town square? Are there bonuses for multiple cities?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Anyone else been getting DCed from the Lego game? If I play for like an hour it DCs me and I lose progress and get no XP

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If they were smart they'd put codes in actual Lego sets.

And hurry up and make Kimiko and Meowskulls actual figures instead of place holders.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Man, I am noticing a lot of people spotting and hitting from really long distances with normally inaccurate guns.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Booted up Lego Fortnite to mess around with the quests for it, and was getting errors that said I was using too much memory, when I changed nothing from the day before

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm playing on a PS5 though

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
yeah, I crashed out on a couple on PS5 yesterday too

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
most of the cool X-men are already in the game, who is left Morph and Beast?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Cockblocktopus posted:

They took out the "dropped resources gravitate towards you" effect when you chop down a tree/break a rock and it's a huge pain in the rear end tbh.

The vehicles also break too easily (and you can't flip them over if they tip) but I assume they'll fix that like they fixed the tools being made of paper when the game launched.

God, cars in the base fortnite have been flipping over way to easily lately, like I have hit a curb and my car just snaps 90 degrees to skid on it's side, if you can't flip it over in Lego fortnite, that sucks

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
yeah, let's bust out the bands the kids want.

Like Dave Matthews Band

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Most of the melee options have been good, they're only really countered by people with twitch aim and shotguns, which is far too many people, sadly.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I have liked most of the melee weapons, though those first pre-nerf dash swords were on another level. One of my favorite wins was basically going DMC on some poor guy.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

did not expect them to grab Sublime.

there is a song in their discography that I forgot my local radio station played, so I loving blasted it at a store I was working at, whoops

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
fire feels the same way for me, the splash is fine, but I can barely hit with normal fire attack on controller.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm so bummed cause I sent a car flying on accident trying to set up a barrier against a guy shooting me from behind a tree. The car flew over, destroyed the tree, then landed on the guy running away from his destroyed cover, and I forgot to save the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
they need the thing from Dragon's Dogma 2 where stuff you have stored in chests in a base can be used in crafting in the base.

Yeah, The Bow Caster is really fun.