Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

RodShaft posted:

I was shot through walls with shotguns twice yesterday on the replay they were tracking me through a house and firing with the gun right up against the wall). And had a couple of suspicious ambushes tonight(an entire team waited in the storm outside a building they had no way of knowing I was in). There was also a guy who was Invisible for me and my partner. But he snipered us while we were fighting another team and was Invisible after we were dead, so I'm guessing that was a glitch like maybe his skin didn't load in.

Are you sure they didn't have marksman augment?

My own teammate was invisible to me one round tonight but our other teammate could see her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Join the new Discord and let's set some children on fire. https://discord.gg/bRM4VND3

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Scuba Trooper posted:

I lucked out with drops and circles the other day and finally knocked that one out. Now I just have to land thunder spears to get a skin I’ll probably never use

They work on the card vault trio boss guys if you want an easy completion.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Spacebump posted:

How often are there secret npcs? For a couple weeks one would spawn (only 25-40% of games) just south west of the citadel across the bridge. She sold exotic weapons for 25 gold and would not show up in the characters menu list.

She switched/switches locations every match, she could have been in any of the monument sculpture things. I haven't seen her in like a week though.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Shockwave grenade sneakers.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

We once rode a big tire truck off a geyser and flew all the way up and hit the sky and died and our cards fell back down to earth.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I'm still waiting for the decaying Peely skin to come back.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Cockblocktopus posted:

If I can throw down five turrets in the endgame circle then use a mobility item to run away, I'll take back everything bad I've ever said about this game.

(Bring back the hammer and the katana you cowards!)

Gonna reenact that scene from the director's cut of Aliens.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Any plans to allow looting of more than one vault item? Maybe with increased Nolan rep? Sucks to have to choose who gets the good gun.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

RodShaft posted:

I get the MK, and if it's not there you can have anything else. I don't see how that's hard.

This is why mom doesn't love you.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Helicopters were pretty fun too. And bring back Columbo.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Golden girls collab when

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Post the email

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Scuba Trooper posted:

what is it? You're my source for this stuff too

TTVGrandma_Hoots

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

fortnite ftmfw.

Before I googled this unfamiliar acronym I thought to myself yes we do have a lot of queer folks in the server.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Apparently shuffles is just broken but I hate that they've separated the character appearance from the preset emotes. I chose those dances for this skin for a reason!

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Caidin posted:

Ballistic shields don't really budge all that readily do they? Me and another play had a duel with them and I wasted a hundred rounds trying to knock it out of the way, ran out of bullets before they did and the couple times I brought it out against somebody else they just didn't have an answer if I crouched.

You can shoot at the feet but that seemed erratic in it's efficacy.

Clingers work great.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

RiskyDigits and DestruyenFritas are bots and I think BroSincerely is too.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

My favorite bot name is OrneryPotato.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Engineer Lenk posted:

Anchoring the circle to the train might also be interesting.

This would be amazing. End game battles sliding all over the place.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

TIL the forums have a dark mode.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Coolness Averted posted:

incredibly rude they attached that lovely new ninja turtles song to the turtle van

I was just saying last night, why the gently caress isn't this the ninja rap?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I've had a few lag spikes lately.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

I'm most likely not going to get the rest of those goofy odyssey pieces. Nor am I going to get to 200, most likely. Bounced off the other game modes, wasn't able to take advantage. That said, I'm gonna bust my rear end to get that last goofy rear end tiger man skin. It's just so gaudy

Go to the crashed container ship in the southwest side of the map and break everything, you get like 30 pieces per run. There are more cargo containers at the little village up the zipline on the mountain, too.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I noticed that last night too.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Now I'm wondering whether all skins have the same skeleton.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

I haven't crashed yet (PC) but almost everyone I've been in BR with has crashed multiple times, on different systems.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Well that's adorable.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

i'm artax's disembodied flying head glider

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Amphigory posted:

Do not play with pubbies

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

InsertPotPun posted:

1: i was accidentally nice to the gas station attendant so they remembered me the next time i came in. now i can never go back there. it's been weeks. you suggesting i play more than 1 game with a person is like asking me to wipe my face on a toilet seat. i play one game and move on. i call people by their colors so i don't accidentally remember a name. i've long since turned off my friend thing thankfully.

2: you can get pubbies to do fun things. convince them to race across the map, trying to engage them in a story (i've been trying to convince people that none of it is real, that we're all stuck in a video game). one day i WILL burn down lavish lair. i got three out of four to grab gas cans and cars and blew up about 80% of it.

Join the goon discord you weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Scuba Trooper posted:

Force pushing people into the storm was a hoot

Off the island, off a cliff... Same for swords and hammers.