Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

It's a Zen thing, like how many babies fit in a tire.

wjs5 posted:

I see the old thread died, does anyone still play PvE?

I play on PS4 under CarolChanning, but you can also find me on the epic games thing under my forums name @gmail.com.

spamhead80 fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Apr 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

MarshyMcFly posted:

I’m getting increasingly frustrated at this game. Not just the fact that it’s all my friends want to play anymore but when I do play with them they blame me for every loss! And now the sheer popularity of it inhibiting my ability to have fun playing this game with these long rear end wait queues to get into either game mode. Is there something I’m not getting about squad mode because everyone keeps telling me I’m not a good enough team player. I know I’m a better player than them because I’ve actually won solo games but that is just helping their argument of “oh your just thinking like a solo player”.

Maybe it's because you aren't a team player and are a loot whore to boot? But what do I know, I've only sat in PSN chat and listened to people try to nicely talk to you about it a billion times.

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

I mean, you were on here kinda passively aggressively bitching about my friends, so I just wanted to set the record straight. People have tried to address it with you on multiple occasions and instead of actually working to maybe fix some of it you come here to post about how mean people are? It's an issue that's going to continually bite you in the rear end until you actually do something about it.

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

For anyone who is jumping back into StW (or has been playing for a while, or just started, we ain't picky) you can feel free to send me (CarolChanning on PS4 and Epic) an invite/friend request. Father Wendigo and I play frequently and we are trying to work our way through the rest of Plankerton right now. We are both non-rear end in a top hat adults who won't edit your walls to half walls or build a trillion and half walls around an objective so that you have to jump around like an idiot to defend anything. We also use traps and sometimes actually manage to put them in useful places (and we also call out storm chests and wait for everyone to get there before we start the poo poo up).

spamhead80
Apr 15, 2003

Father Wendigo posted:

This is true.
This is bullshit and you know it. :colbert:

I feel like being an rear end in a top hat personally and being one in game are separate things, so my point still stands :smuggo:.