Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Have they ever done a mode where you pick your items and start with infinite resources? Not getting the right loot kind of sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Tip from guy who is bad at video games: If you move your crosshairs to the pulsing blue circles as you're destroying something, you destroy it faster and get more resources. Took me embarrassingly long to figure that out.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I believe the chute auto-deploys based on the distance to the ground immediately below you, so I always try to keep a valley under me to get as low as possible before it deploys.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Probably because Ninja does, and he's the closest streaming has come to a mainstream celebrity so far

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!

A Man and his dog posted:

No. I'm 32.

The kid was 9. Lol, actually sucks cause he was good squad player.

Couldn't help your lil squad bro out and buy him a Battlepass?! Then he'd have an unsmashed xbox! You monster.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I tried STW to get better at aiming/building and holy poo poo what a stupid slog

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I bought STW to help improve aim/gameplay in general

Uhh... what the gently caress is even happening. I am drowning in stupid loot llamas and schematics and weapons but no resources and I can't even figure out how to start a loving game where I SHOOT GOD drat ZOMBIES

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
I literally have no idea what heroes do or how to use them. So far my only gameplay has been being dropped into a match with 2 randos and running out of ammo before all the zombies were dead.

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Why does moving around in the air suck now

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
No respawn modes in BR right now? Boooo

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
You can see enemy players on the minimap in some modes, mostly the respawn modes... though it does seem like they change their minds weekly on displaying them or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pzy
Feb 20, 2004

Da Boom!
Are they getting rid of itemized glider? It uhhh sucks